Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Changing category of a scan - Minitokyo

Changing category of a scan

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Kori

Kori

Eternally Frozen in Time

I was wondering if there is a way to change the category of a scan you've submitted? I submitted this scan awhile ago, and I've noticed that a category for Virtua Fighter has recently been created. However, this scan has not been moved so I thought I'd do it myself, but I have no way of doing it (either that or I haven't found a way to do it).

So I was wondering, is there a way for me to change the category of a scan or are mods the only ones that can do it?

Signature Image

kuroimisa

Retired Moderator

kuroimisa

Wizard of Darkness -under a rock

Mods or elite members can move your scan :)
You can ask an Elite member (though it's not really their job to move items- they have the ability to, but it's not their responsibility to ;))

The best option is to hit the "report" button on the left menu of your gallery item. Type in the box "move to *category*" and when we get the report, we will move it :)

merged: 06-26-2007 ~ 09:57pm
PS: I've moved it :)

Signature
Misa|Virtuoso and Legend of W.A.R - UA|Most coordinated Legion of W.A.R
MINITOKYO-WIDE KNOCKOUT WALLING COMP: LAUNCHES MARCH 2010. ONE WINNER. ONE PRIZE.
ADD ME TO YOUR FRIENDS <3

Kori

Kori

Eternally Frozen in Time

Quote by kuroimisaMods or elite members can move your scan :)
You can ask an Elite member (though it's not really their job to move items- they have the ability to, but it's not their responsibility to ;))

The best option is to hit the "report" button on the left menu of your gallery item. Type in the box "move to *category*" and when we get the report, we will move it :)

merged: 06-26-2007 ~ 09:57pm
PS: I've moved it :)

Thanks for moving it, and for answering my question. :)

Signature Image

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.