Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 8 total items

toonleap

toonleap

Just a Waller

Imagine you pass away and someone gives you the chance to be an anime character....whats your best heaven and your worst hell....

Maybe my heaven could be that I work with Yomiko Readman solving cases, or have a romantic affair with lets say, one of the paper sisters.....in Read or Die

My worst hell....who knows....Imagine reincarnating as Shinji of Evangelion and have to deal with all those psychological traumas.....Tell me your opinion....jojojo....

Signature
Visit my Gallery, make a comment, fav it if you like it and best of all, Download it! Enjoy!
Unete a Hispanime Other groups I joined: Anime Club, MT Singles Club, ::Simple-ism::,
::Mai-Hime-fans::

Noctum

Noctum

.:Dark Lord:.

Heaven:
Being a companion of Alucard from Hellsing and spending all nights with killing monsters. :)

Hell:
Being talked to death in Dragon Ball Z while waiting for the first battle to begin. :(
Or being attacked by the Sailor Scouts with lots of bright magic stuff and senseless babblings. :( :(

Si vis pacem, para bellum.

Lord_Tensai_III

A Gentleman and a Scholar

Quote by Noctum
Or being attacked by the Sailor Scouts with lots of bright magic stuff and senseless babblings. :( :(

I can imagine no worse a fate, my friend.

snarzz

snarzz

kawaii deschou ^^

heaven being a character in either one piece, working with luffy and the gang or being an character in fruits basket, knowing the secret of the shomas and living in that house together with them ^^

hell I donĀ“t think i know any as hell....I think i like them all...

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

lets see... anime heaven: living in a huge mansion, served by those hanaukyo maids
hell: hmm... having girl allergy like that dude from girls bravo

Hmm, so many scenarios for anime heaven, but if its just one, I'd have to go for joining the Alphonse brothers in getting into trouble........I mean, working as state alchemists. :)

Quote by Lord_Tensai_III
I can imagine no worse a fate, my friend.

The only thing that I think is probably worse, (and is also 'hell' for me) is to be a female in a tentacle hentai. /shudders at thought XO

chunli61

chunli61

Chocolate Queen

heaven: going to the ninja academy in konoha and graduating then becoming a chuunin.. and of coz haning out with naruto and gang ^_^

hell: being stuck in a episode of trigun.......... o.O

dhunter

dhunter

Pantsman to the rescue

Heaven would be to reborn as the pilot of Heavyarm Custom from GW
Hell would be living in a world with no girls

Signature
Are those... pants on your head???

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.