Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Do you have a spilt personality? - Minitokyo

Do you have a spilt personality?

page 1 of 1 6 total items

enigma444444

enigma444444

Hallucinating

Its a wonder how some people act in different circumstances wether its in a sport, while online or offline, with specific people, etc. So I'm just curious if you have a split (not spilt *typo*) personality and if so under what conditions? For me, I just figured out that I act a bit agressive while playing street hockey which surprises me more than it surprised my friends. P.S.

"We've all heard that a million monkeys banging on a million typewriters eventually reproduce the works of Shakespeare. Now, thanks to the internet, we know this is not true."
- Robert Wilensky

glassheart

glassheart

Heine's love slave

Well, at school I always walk with my arms crossed XD I try to never even smile. Althuogh I am always hyper and 'luaghable' anywhere else.

I think I have a split personality...because I'm usually mean
to random people but unusually cheerful aroung my friends...
I wonder how I made friends sometimes ^_^'

Vagrant123

Vagrant123

I'm having a mid-death crisis.

I'm quiet, reserved, and highly agile in crowd areas. I hate being in crowds, it's pure inefficiency to me.

In most social situations where I don't know people, I'm very quiet and very reserved, unless I can find someone I'm willing to talk to.

When I'm with my friends, I'm either one of 2 things -- 1) Hyper, or 2) The moderator. I keep people in line, or I knock them out of line. :D

On the internet, I'm very much an extrovert, because I cannot actually see people per se. All I see is text and image.

Signature

"I'm stuck on bandages because bandages are stuck on me."

http://forums.xgenstudios.com

I'm an introvert who violently struggles at all times to pretend to be an extrovert. Does that count?

well..me im a happy go lucky guy..but when im a bit "angry" i then to "change" the way i talk,so i heard,it said to become more"violent"but after the event and i cool down...i dont remember anything...strange...

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.