Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Karin (Was it all that bad?) - Minitokyo

Karin (Was it all that bad?)

Tagged under Karin

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Kitaan

Retired Moderator

Kitaan

Revival

I finished watching Karin by J.C Staff
and then I read shoujoboy's review on it
and he slammed it, but got it somewhat good cause
well it's agreeable that the characters were cheap
and boring somewhat but I was wondering
if it was that bad?

I saw it and well it's just one of those that
makes you go "awww...wait and well which anime is next?"
it's not a memorable anime, just good to see and laugh
about.

I really disliked how much they made
Karin's breast seem bigger in certain pictures
and then in the last episode, she could have poked
out an eye O.o

Anyways, thoughts on this? was it good?
I would recommend it for people who aren't
looking for a "wow" anime, it's just for those
anime fans who are bored.

You know my opinions on in. And for those who don't know my in depth views, I'll sum it up and you can read my review later (If you really want to know everything.)

I personally liked the anime, it's just they made some errors in telling it. And these errors really hurt it.

Yes, I will agree (And I don't think I really elluded to that.) to the fact that the characters...are kinda "face" valued and almost lack luster.

Perhaps another production company should have a crack at this one and redo it. But that is entirely my personal opinion.

I seriously felt my eyes trying to move towards the screen on the last episode...way too big...(As in, bulging out of my head, in anime terms.)

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

I say it's all personal preferrence. I didn't mind Karin too much myself, but some others I've talked to really hated the show. I say screw critics XD. Go with whatever you like. I like some things that have gotten HORRIBLE reviews and I like other things that have gotten amazing reviews and everything inbetween. The most important thing that matters is that you liked it =D.

Signature Image

karin is a bit superficial. granted... but i guess it depends on the type of anime that suits you in a particular moment. deep anime doesn't work at all tyms... sometimes we nid a bit of absurdity in lyf.nee?hehe

etoo

etoo

sanity runs away from me

yeah, it was pretty silly, chars lack depth, but it was a good laugh. i think i wouldn't have liked it as much as i do if they made the anime serious. karin is nice just the way it is.

I myself think that Karin anime & manga are great.I enjoyed very much.Maybe a little bit too much romance for my taste but it's ok . Karin is one of my favorites.

MyaKayKhine

MyaKayKhine

Nayuki

Karin anime is one of my favorite anime and i really like to watch Karin!Anyway,Karin is nice anime!

i found Karin very entertaining to watch

Signature

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.