Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Projects Ahead- For Merdeka & MT \(^0^)/ - Minitokyo

Projects Ahead- For Merdeka & MT \(^0^)/

Group announcement by Negaraku

page 1 of 1 10 total items

kokuyu

kokuyu

.:~Mugunghwa Traveler ~:.

As reached in our discussions lately, now the 1st upgrade projects going underway now is installing a music player. ^________^

But, unlike what you know as usual, this player will play Malaysian's favourite songs (Malay, Indian and Chinese songs). It is not necessary need to be local songs, what we are emphasizing is a mixture of various songs so as to bring the sense of muhibah. I'm sure there are Malays who like Chinese songs, as well as Chinese who like Malay songs and so on. :D
(Of course, we are not going to play in Negaraku song too! We won't want you to stand up while browsing MT ^_^' )

So, if you have any songs that you like, upload it into http://www.mediafire.com/ and send it to me by PM (please include the title of the song and its singer's name).

PLEEEAASSEEEE! If you are still 'alive' in MT, and still 'able to surf the internet', please don't hesitate to air your opinions and participate here! :) This is especially to senior members of MT here. We value you all the most ^________^ Your involvements here is highly appreciated~

By the way, any questions, you may ask here. We'll get to you as soon as possible :)

Thanks very much;
Sincerely,
~kokuyu~
Negaraku admin

p/s: this notice is valid for a month, starting from today [7/7/07] ;)

-"Life is more than just one, & nothing's more important than One"-
Signature

wow.....look great, our nation - Malaysia wanna reach half of century...yahoo!
Let celebrate it^^
ok....im will upload a Malay song that sang by Chinese artist and also a song including Cantonese, Malay and India Rap ^^ , and i'll PM u soon...hoho

Ianervan

Ianervan

ToiletPriest

well, Jap songs aren't included.. awww

jasmint285

jasmint285

Merlin's Apprentice

can I make a request?
I want belaian jiwa on the list...
thanks...^^

Signature
Being emotionally hurt is like having internal injury where the agonising pain kills you slowly without anyone knowing...and you can put on a brave front and smile at everyone around you to hide the fact that you're suffering...
Oh why did you have to do this to me?

FutatsuNoNegai

FutatsuNoNegai

Our Utmost For the Highest..

I agree Belaian Jiwa is great! Maybe we could have Nicholas Teo's songs too,*searches for his CD*,should I upload it?

It doesn't hurt to have company by your side.

dexter8

dexter8

Work Till Die Syndrome!!!

what about the song ah niu sang with richie ren in the movie. i dunno whats the title but sure love it a lot.

Crecked my head and busted my brains!!!

FutatsuNoNegai

FutatsuNoNegai

Our Utmost For the Highest..

Ah niu sang one with the 'balik rumah dong dong chiang' anyone knows the title?And dexter8-san what movie?

It doesn't hurt to have company by your side.

kokuyu

kokuyu

.:~Mugunghwa Traveler ~:.

i suggest someone upload that ah niu song for me, because i can't find it in the player category list ^_^'

-"Life is more than just one, & nothing's more important than One"-
Signature

royaldarkness

royaldarkness

Restless Soul

^_^'
I don't know much Malaysian music! X-P

jasmint285

jasmint285

Merlin's Apprentice

I have a few suggestions...
Guang Liang :
tian tang
tong hua
yue ding
I am Who I am
Xiang jian ni

Ling Yu Zhong:
Ling Ting Shi Jie
Kong Qiu Qian
Kao An
Melody (duet)

Signature
Being emotionally hurt is like having internal injury where the agonising pain kills you slowly without anyone knowing...and you can put on a brave front and smile at everyone around you to hide the fact that you're suffering...
Oh why did you have to do this to me?

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.