Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Result of SR's Sig/Avatar Contest - Minitokyo

Result of SR's Sig/Avatar Contest

Group announcement by Songstress-Reverie

page 1 of 1 6 total items

gaara-no-shukaku

gaara-no-shukaku

Retired Waller

Hi fellow Songstress-Reverie members,
although I'm quite busy right now, but it's my job to announce this. Sorry for being late but Xianghua just finished on the prizes. Pretty sorry...

The SR's Sig/Avatar contest has ended long ago, and we only received 10 submissions overall. I'm really disappointed that the members aren't that active in the group anymore.

Anyhow, thank you very much to all the participants, and I'm glad that almost all the entries are good.

Okay, I'm going to be quick. The winner for both Signature and Avatar contest is ..... Moonescape
She has entered both the Sig and Avy parts, and her works have impressed us very much. Congratulation, moonescape!

Here's the little prizes, made by Xianghua. Feel free to put them on your page. ;)

http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r271/Noah91/Cards/prize1.jpg

http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r271/Noah91/Cards/prize2.jpg

And of course, congrats to other participants who have tried their best to enter this tiny competition. ;)

moonescape

moonescape

Fallen Grace

lol! I didn't think mines were that good. :D

Thank You for the prizes. Yeah, too bad there weren't a lot of submission especailly I even I expected a little more. :(

Well thank you to those who participated anyways. ;)

This ... congratulations to moon-chan ;) I did not have idea! >.< Muahh! It had taken part or, or well, it will be to the next desu~~~ :)

Yamato-Kira

Yamato-Kira

Does war ever stop?

Congrats XD

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

chikage-kekinha

chikage-kekinha

.shine of the stars.

congratxxx! beautiful avatars!
congratx moonescape!

darkangel013

darkangel013

~*The Gray Witch*~

Congrats to moonescape-san! Your avatar and signature is really cute XD
Beautiful awards sis!
I am sorry that i wasn't able to help with the contest.
But anyway congrats moonescape-san ^^

When you laughed as much as you breathed, you realized how much life is beautiful

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.