Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 deletion of a crystal clear hope - Minitokyo

deletion of a crystal clear hope

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 3 total items

makiyasha

makiyasha

the [*SUmmeR*] SweeTneSS~*

hi there i posted in this thread because i didn't understand why my work was deleted

i put in a lot of effort (extracting a scan is hard for a beginner like me) and it was sad to see it deleted TT^TT especially when there were starting to have favs and comments ect (makes me happy to see that ppl like the work (ive worked hard ^^)

botchii posted me a deletion ..thing and i still dont get it on why it was deleted! after reading the why was it deleted thing

i want to know why so that i can improve next time ( u got to learn from your mistakes)

hope you understand

makiyasha~

~[ThE heVenLy FeeL [Of]*~ SummEr~*
Plz look at this scan if u like shishi doumei cross!
http://forum.minitokyo.net/thread/57427/scan-from-shishi-doumei-cross-gentlemen-alliance-cross/
Signature

norine07

norine07

???? ???...

did botchii send you a pm? go check the details properly surely he put something~ ^-^

Signature Image

Saikusa

Retired Moderator

Saikusa

~ scan-holic ~

In future, please quote the BotChii message you received as the deleting moderator sometimes leaves a message in there for you. Also, please include a link to the deleted object, or an off-site link (tinypic/photobucket) so we can see the wallpaper.

As it is, I've managed to find the wall and it is clear to see why it was deleted.

You used a scan that was enlarged.

Never use a scan that was originally smaller. It makes it fuzzy & pixellated.

BotChii's deletion message clearly states that you can not use images that are fuzzy.

In Future please make use of The Sandbox Forum.

Closed.

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Deletion Appeals | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.