Group announcement by

page 1 of 1 1 total item

kuroimisa

Retired Moderator

kuroimisa

Wizard of Darkness -under a rock

Cancel

Hi guys!

As members of http://seiyuu.minitokyo.net, I would like to bring to your attention that the group has been inactive for some time.

I'm hoping that within the next two weeks from this post someone will step up and do a revival project: you don't need the whole group to be alive again, even just a bare minimum conversation or discussion from 2 members of the group is sufficient to save the group from well, ultimate deletion if nobody steps up to lead the way ;)

So, here's the jazz:

- If you are an administrator and decide to revamp the group, simply post here. And on the group page. Update regularly and announce regularly. You won't see another Deletion Ultimatum thread again.

- If you are a member (of the group) who wants to lead the way, post here and I will grant you group administrator status so you can edit the html and announce stuff.

- If you aren't a member of the group but you think that you will be interested in reviving the group anyway, post and same thing applies: I will admin you.

'Kay, if I dont' get any responses within 2 weeks from the time mark of these thread, the group will be deleted.

No html will be saved, so do try to save it, or post here- I'm sure you don't want to see the group go; I certainly don't want to have to remove someone's group D:

Signature
Misa|Virtuoso and Legend of W.A.R - UA|Most coordinated Legion of W.A.R
MINITOKYO-WIDE KNOCKOUT WALLING COMP: LAUNCHES MARCH 2010. ONE WINNER. ONE PRIZE.
ADD ME TO YOUR FRIENDS <3

page 1 of 1 1 total item

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.