Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Former lives of the contractors - Minitokyo

Former lives of the contractors

Tagged under Darker than Black

page 1 of 1 3 total items

In episode 14 the opera singer-contractor mentions that her daughter died, but I'm confused on how she died, can someone explain? And this can have more discussion than this one thing, ask questions about the contractors and see what others think so you can get a more complete idea.

merged: 07-13-2007 ~ 11:29am
This is about Darker than black, I'm not good at creating threads and really didn't mean to have it here, makes me feel noobish >_>

(""\O.O/"")-"meow"

nimiru

nimiru

*~ locked heart ~*

i was thinking about the same thing! same goes for yin/kirsi. her mother and father died... but i thought she would of died when her mother saved her as well... but who knows. i didn't really understand that episode. ^_^' this anime is a bit confusing... all i know so far is that the sky and stars are fake and that the stars have something to do with the contractors and their powers... something like that. ^_^' but hopefully we'll get questions answered... hopefully... *sigh*

Signature
"Words aren't the only thing that let people know what you're thinking..." - Tifa Lockhart, FFVII

4n0th1n9

4n0th1n9

se7en

@Deathbonewitch - The singers daughter dies by choking on the cigarette, that her mother (now a contractor) was addicted to, and thus caused her to now chew, and throw them up, as her punishment, as well as using her powers.
But mainly she feels utter guilt, for her daughters death, and thus tries to quarrel with it, by doing the same, when she eats, and then trows up the cigarettes to feel what her daughter did.

@nimiru - Kirsi / Yin, was a girl, it's not formally explained, but she is 100% referenced to as a doll, which she is, and then in the end her powers magnify.
But as we saw in the first episodes with the other woman, whom was taught to be real, she was a doll with implanted emotions of a human, and thus may be the same for Yin, whom has the same body, and emotions of Kirsi, and memories.

But there is episode that was released on DVD;
2008-03-26
26. Beneath the Fully Bloomed Cherry Blossoms

I don't know if that would explain anything, but I haven't seen it, so can't say for sure if that would provide some insight.

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.