Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Group Resurrection- 2nd Phase Project Statement - Minitokyo

Group Resurrection- 2nd Phase Project Statement

Group announcement by Negaraku

page 1 of 1 6 total items

kokuyu

kokuyu

.:~Mugunghwa Traveler ~:.

As noted in our previous announcement>>> Projects Ahead- For Merdeka & MT \(^0^)/ , we have succeeded considerably well. Now, we are entering the second stage~ :D

Since many love Japanese songs, it may be a little hard for us to choose from. ^_^' So, we will organize a vote to determine it ^_______^
This game is simple. Send a pm to me the song [upload it in http://www.mediafire.com/ ] as well as its name of the title and singer's song (Just 1 song is enough, remember to add the title "Song Request" in the pm). Within a week, I'll announce a list of it. You can vote twice any of the listed songs. REMEMBER, you cannot vote for your own chosen song. :)
>>The song with the most votes will be listed in the top chart a week after the voting.

NOTE: We will play different songs every month. :D So, continue to send to me your favourite songs every month!

On the other hand, here is the ratio for each different type of songs:

Quote:
2 Japanese songs
2 Korean songs
1 Malay song
1 Chinese song
1 Indian song

PLUS, 1 local specialties (Malaysian songs with mixture of language; Example: English rap with Malay/Chinese/Indian language too)

Thus, most importantly, you need to send songs other than Japanese songs. This is our group's signature content ^___________^ . As mentioned, all Japanese songs will be put on a vote :)
The current songs enlisted are just a trial test. We need your feedback and more suggestions to improve it :D
Not to forget, We DO NOT accept any racist and any other songs that is negative in nature. If you are unsure if your songs are accepted, feel free to ask me :)

That's all for now. Any questions can be forwarded here so that we can discuss it throughly :D

Thank you~

Sincerely,
~kokuyu~
NEGARAKU ADMIN

-"Life is more than just one, & nothing's more important than One"-
Signature

enchantressinthedark

enchantressinthedark

Eternal empire.

I heard that the song Melodi from Lin Yu Zhong and Sheila Majid is not bad too XD Who has the mp3?

WE NEED SOME CONTENTS NOW! CONTENTS I SAY!

Intertwined ways of life.
Signature Image
Admin/Mod of G00D| F.W.| AsuCaga| GS-A| C.G.K| F.M.D| J.T-MT| B.W.T.B| S.R| Tsubasa| Host-Club

jasmint285

jasmint285

Merlin's Apprentice

Quote by enchantressinthedarkI heard that the song Melodi from Lin Yu Zhong and Sheila Majid is not bad too XD Who has the mp3?

WE NEED SOME CONTENTS NOW! CONTENTS I SAY!

yeah...
thats what I suggested...^^
and only 1 chinese song? T_T
WWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?!?!?(...)

Signature
Being emotionally hurt is like having internal injury where the agonising pain kills you slowly without anyone knowing...and you can put on a brave front and smile at everyone around you to hide the fact that you're suffering...
Oh why did you have to do this to me?

kokuyu

kokuyu

.:~Mugunghwa Traveler ~:.

Quote by jasmint285yeah...
thats what I suggested...^^
and only 1 chinese song? T_T
WWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?!?!?(...)

i want to be fair.........if your request is in demand, i might increase the ratio. as i mentioned before, this is still a suggestion, not yet a proposal ^_^'

i see many are eager to include j-pop/rock, but i'm giving you an opportunity to include other language songs as well; so, you may offer suggestions to improve this idea.

-"Life is more than just one, & nothing's more important than One"-
Signature

royaldarkness

royaldarkness

Restless Soul

Yay for our resurrection!
I'll try to find some nice local malay/english songs, don't know much chinese songs though :)
Woohoo for Phase 1 of Negaraku Reconstruction XD
We have to think of more things besides songs!

jasmint285

jasmint285

Merlin's Apprentice

Quote by royaldarknessYay for our resurrection!
I'll try to find some nice local malay/english songs, don't know much chinese songs though :)
Woohoo for Phase 1 of Negaraku Reconstruction XD
We have to think of more things besides songs!

Yeah...
true...
what about that thing about lat or kampung boy...
and the festivals in malaysia...
or something about our different cultures...

Signature
Being emotionally hurt is like having internal injury where the agonising pain kills you slowly without anyone knowing...and you can put on a brave front and smile at everyone around you to hide the fact that you're suffering...
Oh why did you have to do this to me?

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.