Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Harry Potter Novel - Minitokyo

Harry Potter Novel

page 1 of 1 21 total items

Ah~~the last book Harry Potter ~ Deathly Hollow by J.K Rowling already being publish today at 7.01am at Malaysia...o.o cant wait to see its ending ~ J.K Rowling say that 6 important character will die in this series..o.O! Is anyone seeing this novel as well?

[EDITED NOTE FROM MODERATOR (littlejonny100) - Anyone leaving obvious and malicious spoilers to the novel will be indefinitely muted. Your have been warned]

lelouchi

magic violin

Hei, congratulation!why harpot deathly hollow not release in indonesia yet? the novel has been translated in malaysia or not?

HikaruKage

HikaruKage

Inane Devvy

No, not translated. As a matter of fact, four major bookstores in Malaysia has cut the sales of harry potter as a protest against some shops selling those books for a really, really low price

DeviantART
People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they seldom use. -Soren Kierkegaard
Perhaps it's harder to watch the burdened that to be burdened, that is why people always look away. -M.

priincess

priincess

?doing fun

is he die"?

Signature

Quote by priincessis he die"?

hey now, let's not spoil anything. I read Deathly Hallows the day it came out here in America, and I loved it. Enjoy.

DON'T GO ON THE INTERNET AND ASK QUESTIONS BEFORE YOU FINISH READING A BOOK.

You don't even want to know the answer anyway. It's so, so disappointing to have an ending spoiled for you. Don't even pose hypothetical questions; you'll get WAY more information than you bargained for.

To bad its as entertaining as reading a phone book and the fact that it steals direct ideas from various Movies, Video Games and other novels such as
-Castlsevania
-Dracula
- Freddy V.s Jason
-Nightmare on Elm Street (For Nes.)
-Larry Potter
-Lord of The Rings
-The Magic Circle
-The Legend of Rah And The Muggles
-The Books Of Magic
-Worst Witch
-Troll
-X Men 3

And I could just go on.
I talked to people I know who are hard core Harry Potter fans and hated or strongly disliked the third book. They said the writing was different, the plot was bad and the characters had changed from the normal personalities to new ones. I hope that when you get it you enjoy it so it wont end up being a waste of money, If I where you, I would just wait for one of my friends to buy and read it then borrow it from them.

Bleach-boy

Bleach-boy

Mirror's Image

I loved that book...

I am the shadow that eats at your heart. I am the thing that lurkes in the corners. I am the monster under the bed. I AM the assistant of the dark. So how can I help you?

maverickmechanic

maverickmechanic

Absurd Insanity

I've read halfway through the first book and seen the first movie. I don't like it. I can understand why some people get fanboy or fangirl about it, thats perfectly fine with me, but i can't do it. To me it will always be a story. Not real. I love Halo. I like the story line more than than games, but the only time I think about Halo is when I'm reading the books or playing the game. Because thats all it is for me. A game and a book. I've got too much crap going on in the real world to be worried about what some fictional characters are doing. I don't hate Harry Potter, but I don't like Harry Potter either. I just don't care about it.

Signature ImageThere was glitter everywhere! It looked like somebody stabbed a pixie.
Roadie of .::DarK LeaF::.

springheeljack

springheeljack

The Return

^ i agree with him
i should have stopped with the 3rd book..oh well

You may bury my body in a supermarket aisle
Bury my body in the fresh meat aisle
You may bury my body in a supermarket aisle
And I will rise again like an exocet missile Signature Image

Bleach-boy

Bleach-boy

Mirror's Image

* mumbles curses under my breath* Harry potter rocks.

I am the shadow that eats at your heart. I am the thing that lurkes in the corners. I am the monster under the bed. I AM the assistant of the dark. So how can I help you?

maverickmechanic

maverickmechanic

Absurd Insanity

as i said before josh. there are people with other opinions than your own and you can't do anything about them. you shouldn't damn us for not liking Harry Potter because we can just as easily do it to you for something that we like and you dont.

Signature ImageThere was glitter everywhere! It looked like somebody stabbed a pixie.

Bleach-boy

Bleach-boy

Mirror's Image

Well I don't care if you do the same to me.....

I remember when Kira didn't talk to you for a week because of it......

maverickmechanic

maverickmechanic

Absurd Insanity

yes and she'll probably do it again, but i wont back down from what i've said. I like the Harry Potter spoofs better than than the originals. There's nothing that can change that. I like the movie 300, I like the parodies better. it doesn't bother me that people like it, but you can't force people to do so.

Bleach-boy

Bleach-boy

Mirror's Image

I never said that I could. You should know what it is like to state an opinion. I just state mine differently than you state yours.

maverickmechanic

maverickmechanic

Absurd Insanity

exactly, so why would you mumble curses under your breath?

Bleach-boy

Bleach-boy

Mirror's Image

I've been around Kira a long time...

ahh... dont fight here T^T
if you dont like it just dont post -_-
you don't go to certain anime groups just to post that you don't like the series do you?

anyway, this thread is kinda old. who bumped it? o_o

Bleach-boy

Bleach-boy

Mirror's Image

Sorry pink, I did.

jasmint285

jasmint285

Merlin's Apprentice

I read the book
its nice...
but the part about 19 years later
that kinda sucks...

Signature
Being emotionally hurt is like having internal injury where the agonising pain kills you slowly without anyone knowing...and you can put on a brave front and smile at everyone around you to hide the fact that you're suffering...
Oh why did you have to do this to me?

Bleach-boy

Bleach-boy

Mirror's Image

I hate that evil winch Ginny.

page 1 of 1 21 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.