Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 That to do me that again could rock pictures? - Minitokyo

That to do me that again could rock pictures?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 3 total items

That to do me that again could rock pictures? x_x

Tama-Neko

Tama-Neko

Invisible

Please read the MT Policy, especially the portions related to the gallery, for more information on what pictures you may and may not submit.
If you are uncertain whether an image is allowed in the galleries, it's best to post it in the Anime Pictures Dump (for scans) or the sandbox (for wallpapers or indy art you've made). Members and staffers there can advise you on whether your images are allowable in the galleries.

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

Since Tama said what a mod would already say I won't comment there.
However I highly suggest you cease making any further threads asking how to be un-restricted. The mod who restricted you will decide that. So, to help yourself please read the MT Policy and learn from your mistakes.

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.