Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Which is your favourite saga in Hitman Reborn? - Minitokyo

Which is your favourite saga in Hitman Reborn?

Tagged under Katekyo Hitman Reborn!

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 15 total items

LucreziaValentine

LucreziaValentine

Gen-chan\Youichi no kanai

Hitman Reborn is an amusing manga with some trully cute saga in particular the Mukuro's saga and the Varia's saga (actually the future's saga too). I'm curious to know which is your favourite saga!

I love so much the Varia's saga (the one where they're fighting against the group named varia to take the Vongola's rings) cause I love how the author create the constest of the various fights and I like the the new characters that appear inside!^^ For example Basilicum, Chrome, Squalo, Marmon, adult Lambo and adult Colonnello!

Mukuro's saga is interesting too cause Mukuro is I think one of the most charismatic character inside Hitman Reborn and the idea that Amano got in that saga was great too! But I think that all end fastly! I'm happy to see Mukuro again into the ring's saga and that he cooperate with Tsuna and the Vongola's family!^^

i like them all but mostly the Varia arc and the current arc.. miliefore? did i get it right ^^

i love ALL! XD the latest arc is the future arc. ^^

Signature Image

I can't choose >.<

I love both Mukuro and Varia's saga.

I'm still watching the latest arc.

my trapped den

NightAngel

A dream box

Well I'm enjoying the Future Saga a lot, but for now I'll say the Mukuro's saga was my favourite, probably because I like Mukuro a lot.

Face your fears, Live your dreams
Hana-Kimi-Love

The first part, where every chapter was a story with a beginning with an end, I didn't like it very much.
There wasn't enough time to develop anything.

But after that, when she started introducing arcs, it got really better. I like the last sagas all the same, so I can't choose.

The Future saga, can be something great or something awful, depending on how the mangaka develops it.

kagomedemon

kagomedemon

Edward Elric's wife

well, it's sad, but i would definently love the future saga to be truthful

i never actually read it, but i would if i could buy it .__.

though i really love mukuro's saga and the ring saga. (mukuro and tsuna FTW <3)

well, yeah. ^ ^;

I can't choose >.< I love all ! I love Kokuyo, Varia and Future's arc all of them are so cool and nice <3 !

I think it's Varia Saga...
It made me a fans of Katekyo Hitman REBORN!
Future Saga looks awesome too!

flame7651

~Eternal Lullaby~

Future Saga surely makes a lot of differences than the Varia's saga...
but personally, i like varia's saga the best....
I think that future saga just have too much radical revolution, that makes tsuna's power goes back to 0 again.... LOL

future arc! XD

onestepclosertonumb

onestepclosertonumb

-Beneath the Elysion-

The Varia is cool, but the kind of one-on-one battles is really common, and i always hope for something unusual...
Really like the Future arc. It's extraordinary, interesting, and the most fascinating point is its ability to make me get a headache when thinking of it XD

Signature Image

kuryuki

Linguistics

kuryuki

(づ´ ³`)づ

future acr and varia arc

---Hiatus till May......Finals too stressful...
Deviant Art // Pixiv // Tumblr // Twitter // Instagram

future arc and varia arc XDD
i dunno i love them all <33

The Future Arc is cool because we get to see how they will be, but I think my favorite my be the Varia Arc. the first time they get together as a team.

page 1 of 1 15 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.