Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Amber & C.C. Look Alike? - Minitokyo

Amber & C.C. Look Alike?

page 1 of 1 7 total items

As i watch Darker than Black and Code Geass.

I wonder why C.C. and Amber looks the same though their personality is way too different. ~_~ I think The common thing about the two anime is that they're both advertising Pizza Hut. XD

I think its same artist who draw it. What do you think? just wondering.. :sweat:

merged: 08-03-2007 ~ 04:10pm
just wondering. :sweat:

Hmmm I've always wondered that as well...
Amber seems too "open-hearted" while C.C. has a more reserved side...revealing things only when the time is right..
I know Clamp made the character designs for Code Geass but unsure about the artists for Darker than Black. :/

probably just a coincidence lol, the drawning style in Darker than Black is pretty different than that of Code Geass

Signature

temarigenius

temarigenius

~Motivation Please <3~

Maybe the mangaka is the same? XD jk~

Well, when I first saw Amber. I was like "Wow O_o C.C!"
But now, when you look at them, the give a totally different feeling and they actually look quite different... And they're hair color is quite different. C.C's green is darker.

Signature Image
dgrayman-black-fighters vampire-knight jigoku-tsushin-mt sword-shana-lily
"Within the Truth hides the Lie... Within the Lies hides the Truth." --- Rokudo Mukuro

Devilet

Devilet

~ cyNicaLDeviL ~

Not the same animation studio or artists at all. Just a big coincidence me thinks, yep.
Often I've seen some people who don't know of both shows get confused between the two, without looking closely.

Although I wished Amber got more showtime and developement. Both characters are cool, but different. And C.C doesn't get younger, lol.

they look so much alike, its almost scary o_o
but, i've seen Code Geass, so i dont know if there personality is same ^_^

I found it quite funny that Amber looks so similar to C.C. also. THe character art is pretty different so I doubt it was planned out

Signature

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.