Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 So whats wrong with this pic? - Minitokyo

So whats wrong with this pic?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 5 total items

As the name implies i just want to know exactly why this was deleted.
I looked through the possible reasons to why it was deleted and i think that there is some kind of mistake.
So can someone plz tell me what was wrong with this pic?

http://img234.imageshack.us/img234/8762/1182133260380tn2.th.jpg

Thx.

micey02

micey02

Sweet as Candy

well not to be harsh the cut out of the boat and a little of the person was a little messy ^_^'

Smile Even If It Hurts!

Chloe

Retired Moderator

Chloe

てめら~!!

Yeah, I think you submitted it as a scan? If you look carefully, the girl seems to have been cut and pasted onto the background, making it either a badly done scan or a wallpaper.
Did the PM say anything at the bottom when it was deleted?

Signature Image
Like video game posters? Click on my signature image!
Latest wallpaper: Red Ninja

Marissa

Retired Moderator

Marissa

Antisocial Butterfly

I deleted that one without even full-viewing it, the wallable element, the girl (and MAAAAYBE the boat), is not large enough. If you were to crop it down without the background filler, it wouldn't meet the size requirements.

Signature Image
I used to be that bitch who deleted your pictures. Now that I'm gone, nobody is gonna delete your pictures anymore. Good for you.

ok then thats clears things up.

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Deletion Appeals | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.