Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Shinn & Lunamaria. Stellar & Shinn: All viewpoints. - Minitokyo

Shinn & Lunamaria. Stellar & Shinn: All viewpoints.

Tagged under Mobile Suit Gundam SEED Destiny

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 35 total items

pandemonium4146

pandemonium4146

Will Pelt You With Pebbles

Katah took the words outta my mouth...

"It's like... it's like... unbelievable."
- I stutter in disbelief. >.>

ReyLunaShin

ReyLunaShin

Slash through the Darkness~

Both Shinn & Lunamaria and Shinn & Stellar pairings are fine with me :D
But I still prefer Shinn & Lunamaria pairings...
Becos they support each other till the end of the war and they are the one who survived.

But I think Shinn still could not forget about Stellar, so Stellar will remains in Shinn's heart always...
Although it may seen unfair to Lunamaria, it's the only way to prove that Stellar was ever exist and her existence should not be neglected.

Stellar is better

uh i thing that the only reason she's wit shinn is bcause SUNRISE doesn't want him to be a lousy main character. first everyone thought he was a protagonist, then he became an antagonist, then athrun finally knock some sense into his brains and THEN he can finally think rationally. i mean after all he did, i jus keep hoping he died somewhere between da series but his da 1 of da main characters and also SUNRISE had to do something to lift up his name and wat better way than to pair him up wit a filler character. no offense but luna doesn't do anything much except stalk athrun n she finally got her big break when she hook up wit shinn. suprisingly, they didn't sleep together like kira n fllay. huh. stellar was da best thing dat happen cause i finally got to see the gentle side of him. i mean have u ever seen shinn smile gently bcause of luna?
I also think dat SUNRISE wanted to spice things up and they made meyrin liking athrun. the way im telling it seems to be like im bashing the hawke's sister but im not. i don't mind their character. after all they're not even real. i;m just not satisfied with the way SUNRISE made the plot. so the chance of shinn getting jolly wit luna is probably high cause i mean who else would they end up with? unless stellar comes back alive or shinn dies (im crossing my fingers for both).for those who say that stellar can only say shinn's name all the time, dats not true. luna's said his name plenty of time. like that eps where they finally had to battle orb n shinn fought wit cagalli and kira and all.....all i keep thinking was, if ya don't have nothing to say then be quiet. shinn , stellar and luna were merely filler characters cause the main characters are still kira,lacus athrun and cagalli. and after they suddenlly hook up, SUNRISE waste no time to make them all lovy dovey on minerva. no offence but i wouldn't want to even make out wit my sisters killer no matter how understanding i am. this is another point that SUNRISE was only trying to make shinn to be more of an interesting character. kinda fired though, make luna seems more of a twit. fine, she gets it dat its shinn's job. she wants someone to hold on to and everything but you don't go around kissing your sister's killer. talking, fine but lip to lip contact......
someone get this girl a psychiatric. huh well i don't blame her, more like how i blame SUNRISE for making who she is. one look at her in da op series i thought she;d be da next tomboy. strong,cheerful n all. jus like cagalli in gs. she is but huh im gonna stop now. im so dissapointed in luna's potray in gsd.

merged: 07-18-2008 ~ 04:23am
da one that i meant in the first line is lunamaria hawke

veeh4anime

veeh4anime

? KIRABOSHI

Shinn and Stellar! It was so sad that she died :( I cried my eyes out!
And yeah, unlike Athrun and Cagalli who we can already see the 'love', I just don't feel or see that in Shinn and Lunamaria.
So sorry for the Shinn and Luna fans, I have NOTHING against you guys, but I support Shinn and Stellar regardless of her really sad death :(

OYAKATA-SAMAAAAAAAAA!
Signature

Me its ShinnXLunamaria despite the fact that was rushed you can really see that gave each moral Support and Of coruse they showed affection unlike the other Gundam seed pair which was also and showed little affection or none at the started Of Gundam seed destiny. (No offense to the Asucaga fans out there). Beside ShinnXLunamaria was the first Gundam/Anime couple I liked.

Truthfully it doesn't matter to because Shinn loved them both and they to him, but I like Lunamaria more than Stella

shinn deserves neither. he hurt both of them beyond redemption. he acts like a child! well hasn't everyone forgotten?! he's only f***ing 16 yr old! what did you expext? another 'Kira Yamato'. he just like any other guy that age thinks the world revolves around him.

luna deserves better! i admit she's not on my favourite list due to her choices and actions she did on gundam seed destiny. but even someone as lowly as her deserves better then shinn. as the saying goes 'shinns' the limit'. lol just made it up then.

stellar deserves auel. idc what anyone thinks. they were the perfect match. auel may have been cruel to her but he did care and the cruel things he said got her moving. ep 1 for example. he said die to her. forgot what he really said. lol. well yeah he said die and although stellar froze of fear she left the vecinity. (4got how 2 spell that word!) lol. shinn did nothing but bring more pain to stellar. he can never begin to understand what she went through. he lost his family. yes we can all understand at one level or another. we've all lost someone important to us. stellar on the other hand was used mercilessly as an experiment. they even erased her memories just to make her a better living weapon. she practically lost herself to all the experiments and drugs they put her through. not one us can begin to understand how she feels. how many of us have been used for horrible experiments. 0. auel on the other hand understands her because he's not only her comrad he's been through just as much as she has. he just like her didn't have a choice. shinn chose to fight. auel and stellar didn't.

well there's my answer 4 u!

HaouJudai6

HaouJudai6

Meiyo Hades

ShinXLuna hands down but its sad what happene to him ansd stella

"Each our of lives individually small,
we're all part of the universe. If we understand this,feel it burn within us,life can shine. Anyone's"

-Pope Sage Saint Seiya Lost Canvas-

Shinn X Lunamaria
Coz Shinn has not mature yet character, suitable with Lunamaria, she has mature character...
Eventhough with Stellar, she is childish, and she like Mayu, on the contrary Stellar like Shinn's sister!
Besides Stellar suitable with Auel, it's better!
Auel very near with Stellar and they are always together!

Thanks

Yaw have fun!

I am from ZAFT and pekopon

HaouJudai6

HaouJudai6

Meiyo Hades

true and glad u agree

"Each our of lives individually small,
we're all part of the universe. If we understand this,feel it burn within us,life can shine. Anyone's"

-Pope Sage Saint Seiya Lost Canvas-

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 35 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.