Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Do u like to draw...if ya do wat s it then? - Minitokyo

Do u like to draw...if ya do wat s it then?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 19 total items

i draw a lot a dings as long as i can draw it...and if i cant...i give up...so wat im a quiter but im mainly lazy -_-

kc2

.:lost in eternity:.

yeah I like to draw too... though I've not been practicing lately... I like to draw any sort of thing.... mainly anime characters ... XD

Signature Image
Member of -:: "[Express]" ::- -::"[MT's Family]"::--::"[Love Hina]"::-
Moderator of-:: "[Celestia]" ::-

PANDAgirl

PANDAgirl

LURK.er

I love to draw!! I focus on drawing original Anime characters. It all takes practice! If you can't draw something, go to something more basic. You can't start by drawing something uber complicated and out of your league. Start with something basic and then gradually move up as you get better and better. Giving up isn't really gonna help you get anywhere.

It takes time to get better ^_^' I started mimicking Anime artists when I was little and as I practice more and more, I started to form my own style of drawing :D :D It just takes time and practice!! Don't quit, even if you get lazy or whatever.

xandman

xandman

The King of Hearts

haha... funny you brought this question up :D i am the master of drawing!!! the source of all creation!!!! the god of all artists!!!! ....or not. But I'm very good though :) what i use to draw is a little of this and that... how about you?

Signature

Lawman

Lawful Good

I enjoy drawing my own manga characters. I consider myself really into drawing mecha and action genres, but I'm really a generalist who finds kicks in drawing whatever's on my mind.

The pen may be mightier than the sword, but it's no match for the TANK

xandman

xandman

The King of Hearts

haha... yeah, if you can draw.... why not do so right? art is a gift...

Signature

Drawing is one of my obsessions and fave past times ever... I mostly draw original female characters in either full-figured form, chibi or sd... I love drawing poses as well as each set of different eyes I make... I sometimes draw fanart to, but only by request from others. Ummm, my fave parts would be the eyes and the body... I take importance in both of these such that the eye is the most prominent part of the face and I'm a perfectionist when in comes to the human figure... Yeah, inspite all that, I still suck and create shameful scribbles/mess...

Yarashi

Yarashi

*squish*

I love drawing =3 Though I sometimes go a month or two without drawing anything and then go through a whole sketchbook in a week. I don't usually draw anime, though I do have anime influences in what I draw, I'm also drawing a lot of realism portraits recently... and I have no scanner, whoop-de-dooo! Though most of my work is done on A2 anyways. XD

Yarashi

Yarashi

*squish*

Yay for double posts... or not. XD

darkwaterbunny

darkwaterbunny

cancha! And MORE cancha!

I like drawing too ^_^ and I also have my own style *kinda, sorta....not really X.x* But I guess I can draw good. It does take a lot of practice, I've been drawing now since I was 5 or 6, and I guess I just got better over the years.

Athrun

Athrun

Flying Chain Chomp

I draw. Although, I need some improving... I mainly draw serious characters from anime and Mutsuki from Happy Lesson.

Still buying pokemon cards?
My Ebay!
Don't miss out on very rare stuff! *Japanese Shiny Krookodile*, Full Art Ho-oh EX and Elesa deck sleeves! Very hard to find and very expensive from Japanese sellers! Get them while they're at a low cost! Ending very soon!

well i draw mostly to the manga side and nyaaaaa i'm still trying to pratice using the computer to colour its kinda hard for me since i do it all manually hhehehehehe nyaaaaa but me still trying to improve my drawing alot especially for body preportions still have alot to go for muscles nyaaa :nya:

Bado2025

Cutter

I like draw too, but I donĀ“t have time to practice anymore. I just have a few sketches that I want to post here sometime... How about yours? Can you post in MT too?

All right!

MPhnx

MPhnx

"Wynnter"

I like to do it to.
Started copying manga character ages ago. Now I prefer drawing original characters. Mine are mostly manual, coloured manually too. :D

Lantist

Lantist

Royal Mist

I love to draw if I have a spare time. i like to draw my own anime, maybe I'll post it here when I get better at it.

russianblackfox

Anthropomorphic Artist

Hora ne~ ^^, basically i don't draw much when comes to drawing human character, since my only fav. drawing is furries and mecha heh^^. So far in my class im the only one who draw such thing, most of my friends don't draw like what i draw *sweatdrop*. Now looking for my 'clan' heh^^. Still need to learn a lot when comes to drawing XP.

Expect the unexpected!! *evil grin* ora!!

>>>This message has been brought to you by E.A.FOX<<<

Keough

Keough

Lockhart

Luv to draw, been my passion since mai brother friend showed me his orgianl art work. Mostly i specailize in Mini Manga

FlowerDog

FlowerDog

Loves Ya!

I too enjoy drawing very much but I need to improve. ^_^' I like to draw random original characters with strange looking clothes. XD

jackalx66

jackalx66

Blau Mond

like to draw...
*argh..where is my tablet...
*found it ...and it's dead...*
*whoaa....*
wait for my next tablet....
*hiks*

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

page 1 of 1 19 total items

Back to Art | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.