Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 pIeRcInGss?........ - Minitokyo

pIeRcInGss?........

page 1 of 1 4 total items

moonaki

moonaki

relaxxx.......

piercings....what do you think of them and where is the best spot to get it at on your body and you can say why and do tell or express any thoughts or claimings of piercings feel free!:)

- umm me just 5 piercings is all : tongue, two on each ear and.....thats all:sweat:
got bored so i wanted to start a thread please enjoy and i will except any comments with lots of respect!
thank you ;)

I really like getting pierced - sounds mad, but it's actually really fun. I have six piercings all up: one in each ear in the usual spot, one in the top left ear, two more in the left ear right beside the first (I wanted three in a row there), and one in my nose.

AnimeMangaChick

AnimeMangaChick

Ri 'Otaku' Katsuhime

hmmm well i like peircings on ears (i have three) and small ones on the nose, but i do not lip piercings nor do i like eyebrow piercings. But thats just for me if someone else wants to pierce themself ireally could care less =D

OtakuChaosAngel
[sigmig]

woo i have more than all of you combined. i've lost count, but it's 20+ all in my ears. i'm not a fan of facial piercings, but i'm a real fan of certain facial piercings on guys, such as the lip

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.