Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Lucky Star - Minitokyo

Tagged under Lucky Star

page 1 of 1 23 total items

Hachiko

Hachiko

The Akita on MiniTokyo

Now that a good amount of people on MiniTokyo have seen Lucky Star, I think we should have a thread on this. I already posted a review of this series in that section.

Begin discussion. Da-da-da-da-da-da....

Signature
To the brave otaku and MiniTokyo faithful, nothing is without moe.

loveable-IY

Random Artist

I haven't seen lucky star yet... but i heard it mention a lot of times so i think i'm gonna go check it out!
Thanks for the review!

Heaven-Phoenix

Heaven-Phoenix

Chinmoku no Tenshi

I read the first volume of the manga recently. I love it! It's hilarious. xD
So I also bought the 2nd~4th volumes.

antonyo

antonyo

Marko

I like this anime, is very funny, but I haven't seen the manga yet.

La venganza conduce directamente al Infierno

I think lucky star is one of the best titles I have seen in ages.

It's a nice change of pace type to me. It's slow and soft, with good laughs. Very nice series.

Lucky star is Freally fun! i love it! >-< they are cute, cool and ....SWEEET:::! nyahaha^^ and lucky channel is fun too^^ she is trendy!, she in the lucky channel >_<

It's not just funny anime, not just a new leader of drama-comedy anime, but a "real anime", so good, lucky star really successfull for representating Konata as ours, a some of "otaku". Do you really understand?

I wondered as I watched Lucky Star....... how did they manage not to get sued for copyright violation?........

Personally it was quite nice
The plot was funny but with no real plot
And it was quite..... realistic but i thought it was recommendable overall

? ???? ?? ??? ???? ???? ?? ??? ??? ?? ? ????? ?? ?????

Lucky star is really fun^^ and the charackter is so cute >_<

Lucky Star's characters are the best! XD
specially Kagami :)

Yeah, each character is unique. I reckon most of us can be compared to these characters, as their personalities are realistic.

I reckon Kyoto Animations had to ask the other companies to do most of the parodies... like the Inital D and the Gundam ones.

Otherwise, they are 1 powerful corporation and just decided to do it without any care for being sued...
Obviously, they are not gonna get sued for Haruhi parodies...

I hope there are more people who like this animation, it's really good!

At the beginning of the opening song, what are they talking about that's 3 cm?

Chest size?
Length of skirt?
Distance of skirt from the knees?

Hachiko

Hachiko

The Akita on MiniTokyo

Quote by misterguaAt the beginning of the opening song, what are they talking about that's 3 cm?

Chest size?
Length of skirt?

Can't confirm or deny this, but I believe it's all that. And some. :x

Signature
To the brave otaku and MiniTokyo faithful, nothing is without moe.

Very fun :D, I can see it time and time again and I do not get tired to see it :D :D :D

i already posted some lucky star threads. lucky star is one of my fav animes

Sorry if its a silly question to ask but who is that guy who appears at times during the ed that sings those random songs? My fave was him singing the opening.

i have no idea. it was kinda funny ^o^

Quote by misterguaAt the beginning of the opening song, what are they talking about that's 3 cm?

Chest size?
Length of skirt?

i thinks they are talking about changing the school uniform from winter to summer...

LOL..
really, i'm serious..

Sami-chan22

Crazy Rainbow Pirate X3

Quote by YserdethSorry if its a silly question to ask but who is that guy who appears at times during the ed that sings those random songs? My fave was him singing the opening.

That's Minoru Shiraishi, the real-life version and voice actor of the Minoru Shiraishi on Lucky Channel-- and who makes funny random apperances in the actual show. I believe he works in producing the show.. i'll have to check the credits again, but he's a cool guy. *Mi-mi-mi no ru ru, Mi-no run run!*

ZOMG -- U haz broken-ated my brain -- o_o

^ Hahahah,remembering that one made me laugh again. XP Now,why would that remind me of Mikuru?Hmmm...Rofl. XD

Lucky Star, I had fun watching the daily and 'normal' stuff going on in this anime. It's a great break from all the action and fantasy filled anime. XP It also gave me some really good laughs. XD

page 1 of 1 23 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.