Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Who is Shiho Hahnenfuss? - Minitokyo

Who is Shiho Hahnenfuss?

Tagged under Mobile Suit Gundam SEED Destiny

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 7 total items

LoveBug

LoveBug

Prince Athrun

Who is Shiho? I have noticed this character as part of Gundam SEED, but who is she?

I have watched both Gundam SEED and Gundam SEED DESTINY, and I have only glimpsed one or two shots where they show her face. Obviously I have missed something, because I have no idea where she fits into the Gundam SEED storyline.

Maybe the Yzak fans could help me out here, too. I have heard that she has some kind of connection with him. I would really like to know what that is.

Just who is she and where can I find out more about her?

Please help!

Member of The-Red-Knight

FrostyWolf359

FrostyWolf359

Fire is fr33....

Ok, I know I'm resurrecting an old thread here, but I feel like talking about this character too. You can find some info on her at wikipedia:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shiho_Hahnenfuss#Other_pilots

I'd just like to add that I think she was the pilot of the CGUE Deep Arms in the Red Frame Astray short OAV and I think she appears in the manga, but I'm not sure as I only have the first 3 volumes of Astray and none of the later books in the series.

Everything rotates anti-clockwise except clocks and Venus.

LoveBug

LoveBug

Prince Athrun

I just read her name so many times on sites like fanfiction.net and I haven't a clue who she is, so I felt totally left out. I think I have some idea who she is now! Thank you so much for your help!

Member of The-Red-Knight

FrostyWolf359

FrostyWolf359

Fire is fr33....

Sure, no problem. I'd still like to see more of her. Maybe she'll play a bigger role in the new Seed movie, that would be cool.

Everything rotates anti-clockwise except clocks and Venus.

LoveBug

LoveBug

Prince Athrun

Hmm, that sure would be interesting! ^___^

Member of The-Red-Knight

awesome
i cant wait to see yzak having a girlfriend
diyaka will be damn sad and happy at the same time
cos he gets to tease yzak!
hahaz...
sad that he doesn't have a girlfriend

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

No reason this should have been bumped.

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.