Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 how do you want D.Gray-man to end? - Minitokyo

how do you want D.Gray-man to end?

Tagged under D Gray-Man

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 52 total items

well as long as no more characters die. I'd prefer allen not dying but if he does I suppose it'd leave a major impact.

There's a season 2 for D. Gray Man?! OMFG! This is going to be great! :D

But honestly, I want an ending where Lavi and Lenalee get together happily, and the rest of them can do whatever they want. Though I'm all for yaoi, coughallencoughkanda.

wow
the couple u want is really interesting
lavi and lenalee !

naah, probably Season 2 will be scheduled

I want Allen and Lenalee to get together.. that would make me happy.. :D

BalorYF19

BalorYF19

God of Death

the show already has over 90 episodes and allen hasn't died yet and dont think he going to. What i waht to see once all the fourtheen and thing is done is have teh earl and allen fight to the death where both die and the earl plans win.

chirido

chirido

Chiri-san

If in the end, Yuu have girlfriend, it'll be very interesting

Whatever will be...

I dont wanna it to END! aww~

I bet there's gonna be a main character death, good prevails, the Noah and the Earl is stopped, Tyki betrays the Noah to be with his friends. Kanda's will find that someone and his curse is stopped.

I just want Hoshino-sama to show what's under Lavi's eyepatch... for some odd reason I have a feeling that the tatoo that appeared on his face when Road "killed" his heart has something to do with his eye. And at least publish Book-Man, *is in the Lavi fandom at the moment*.

For some strange reason I have a feeling that either Lenalee or Allen are going to die but knowing my luck Lavi will die because my favourite character near enough ALWAYS die (with the exception of Zack Fair because he was already dead before we found out who he was) =S

omg ~ >, i heard it's ending in epi 1o3 !? >< NOOOOOO !

Quote by star0107omg ~ >, i heard it's ending in epi 1o3 !? >< NOOOOOO !

I thought that as well, but its still on-going so no worries. The manga is up to chapter 172 at the moment and there is still a lot that happens after the Level 4 Akuma =)

Cant wait till ep 103! What if Lina-lee dies! That would make me mad! Very mad!

Mant

Title? What's this?

All i want is allen dating up with rhodes, to the hell the rest :D

Signature Image Ai

I hope for Allen not to die - I adore him, but I guess it would be the best end for this wonderful manga.
Well, it's a bit early to make predictions on the end, but in every page of DGM everything happens to this poor boy XD And I think the only one surviver will be Lavi/Rabi (i don't how you call him, in Italy is Lavi XD) as the Bookman... even if I don't want him to become such a cold-heart guy! Oh my, so much questions... TT_TT

However it ends, I want to see it in anime. The current episode 103 is totally NOT an ending to me, I don't think it was supposed to be. I haven't caught up on the manga yet, so I don't quite know where everything's going besides "we'll have to bring down Millennium Earl". Usually the manga's drawn better than the anime but the anime for this just makes everything hotter. Anyways, I guess a legitimate end is the bad guys are vanquished and the good guys win - with casualties, but who dies is really up for grabs.

quills

quills

sleepy dreamer

i want a happy ending for D-gray man.
i'm not particularily fond of happy-endings. But... i think for d-gray man there has to be a happy ending.

(\ /)
( . .)
c('')('')
This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

DOOOODY

DOOOODY

Doody Tco

I don't care as long as it's very close I'll watch it ^__________^. -I thought I'll watch next episodes after 3 years- lol.

Forget your Pain and Smile :)

Allen married Kanda of Lavi :D

i want to see happy ending in this anime.
And I hope that Kanda would never die ^^

I DONT WANT D.GRAY-MAN TO END AT ALL.
ahahah. seriously they should make some ending like
lavixkanda or yuulen ending. HAHAHA.

KANDA YUUUUUUUUUUUUU.
SAKURAI TAKAHIRO.

nixhel

nixhel

Far niente ("Doing nothing")

With reference to the manga, maybe everyone die except Allen and another character (Lenalee or Kanda), like in an anime I watched a long time ago.

Signature
	ImageƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Gigni de nihilo nihilum, in nihilum nil posse reverti Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ From nothing nothing can come, into nothing nothing can return Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

I don't think Allen will die... Usually when the main character dies in a series, it's because they acted like more of a villain, and so their death was needed to make the world "right" (ie Raito & Lelouch).

Allen is the definition of a good character, so I really don't think he'll die. There may be a lot of conflict between himself, the 14th & his friends, but in the end I think it'll turn out alright.

Aynaayna5000

Aynaayna5000

Failure can lead to success ...

my perfect ending ~ lenalee dies .. allen gets rid of the 13th .. kanda gets a gf lol

Na HanyateSignature Image

demonangel26

demonangel26

Chaos Clown

My ending has to be.... that Allen... becomes *was cut off*

Anyway, i'd like its ending to be... something no one expects, and not something common, like good guy defeats bad guy, they all live happily afterward yada yada.

I thinks its possible that the heart will get destroyed at some point.

Thus leaving them all powerless etc etc. But maybe the heart is just a fake anyway, just a diversion.
But i dunno, im not Katsura Hoshino...

Wish i was her though :p

Signature Image

Wait for it ^_^

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 52 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.