Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 main character's name - Minitokyo

main character's name

page 1 of 1 17 total items

dans

dans

busy u_u

there are many games that has no default name for its main character.
I'm probably going to name him after myself. Unless I think of something cool.
what about you ?

Signature Image
"It's not the great who are strong. It's the strong who are great."
Latest Work : FMA - Reunited

usually random names or the names of my friends...

Deen

Deen

|| Le croyant ||

Yeah... try something cool or use your name. :D :D

Signature Image

Heheh.. Same. I usually just use my name or my friends. ^^;

Signature

Picard

Picard

The Wanderer

Sometimes I use the name of my friends, sometimes my username, or maybe something really, really stupid.

Death of the old, birth of the new. It's a never-ending cycle.

If that's the case, I will either name the character after myself, an anime character, another videogame character, or a cool noun (Cloud, Squall, etc.).

I usually use the name of my dog :P

KeithCourage

Feel the Evolution

Ever since I played the game Keith Courage for Turbo Graphix 16, I had to name my character Keith. Keith Courage if possible. It all started with Shining Force II on the Genesis, and I will continue to use it until I have a bad experience with someone named Keith, or I die XD.

nostalgicmix

nostalgicmix

Silent Bound

I'll use the defaults mostly if they are set, but if there is no default, like on Zelda: The Wind Waker or Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles, I'll use one of my alias like Kadsuki or Yakunan.

Signature Image

D10

D10

Tsuki Possesed

If the game allows me to change the name or the main characters name sucks or it does not suit them, I'll usually use DIO. :nya: Except if the main char is a girl, hehehehe

Destrado

*Loves to bite*

I'll always pick the default name. It's an old habit. But if you really have to use a custom name, i'll go to the street and i'll ask the fisrt persong walking in front of the door of my house his/her name. Sometimes they run away scared. : /

MPhnx

MPhnx

"Wynnter"

names from previous RPG games that I played ^_^'

I don't know why I'm attached to the name Heero ^^;; even tho i don't really like the character ^^;;

i prefer the original names of the chars, but sometimes i use Subarunyon ^^

In FF IX you can name all the main characters. My friend used stupid names for the characters that he doesn like ^^;;;

If it has no default name, I go with Cirrus usually.

AceGunman

AceGunman

*hums*

Depends on the character, I usually try to pick a name that fits in with the character :)

i name mine with name anagrams from cool words like "shadowfox".or something.

I use names of characters I like from other games.

Signature Image

page 1 of 1 17 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.