Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Anime LOOK-ALIKES - Minitokyo

Anime LOOK-ALIKES

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Hey hey hey!
Just look what i just found:
The best anime picture ever - Haruka from Sailor Moon in the right and Carnelian's pic from Kao No Nai Tsuki
http://img248.imageshack.us/img248/7150/lookalikeew2.gif
You know,i lost a HUGE part of my respect to Carnelian
:(

PS if u find any other ook-alike - pls post it, i'm curious ;)

Signature Image
close the world, txEn eht nepo

boojitsu

boojitsu

Ninja In Training

lol, finding a pic w/ fluffy hair looking left w/ their nose up and back arches isn't all that rare (to my knowledge). From what I can tell, even the arms are different (one has them jetting back while the other has them going forward). Besides, even if Carnelian 'copied' sailor moon, maybe it was a tribute ^_^

-Boojitsu21

yeah.... maybe..... anyways, they look really much alike.....
:)

Signature Image

WOW! There are for sure some other cases, but this one is very identical. :hmpf:

that's what i'm talking about ;)

Signature Image

makiyasha

makiyasha

the [*SUmmeR*] SweeTneSS~*

wow they do look alike maybe because carnelian had trouble drawing this pose and decided that that was a pic to help i do it sometimes too when i look at a pic i just go hmm aha and get an idea kinda like it but then have trouble drawing it =.=;;;

so yer

oh and it would be good if u provided the full picture though ^^
oh and the one on the left reminds me of tamaki from ouran O.O

~[ThE heVenLy FeeL [Of]*~ SummEr~*
Plz look at this scan if u like shishi doumei cross!
http://forum.minitokyo.net/thread/57427/scan-from-shishi-doumei-cross-gentlemen-alliance-cross/
Signature

hm...
maybe u are right, i do it either sometimes.... lol
okey dokey, here it is
http://img205.imageshack.us/img205/4607/smuranus184su6.th.jpg
i want to draw it tomorrow (i have no time today)
;)

Signature Image

Mnemeth

Mnemeth

Rider of the Currents

Actually I see quite a few similarities between artitst and manga artists and anime characters and their art is not necessarily for that anime series.

Do not interfere in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

moonescape

moonescape

Fallen Grace

Odd! :/ I think you're quite right since they almost look too identical. Depends if their poses are both the same then I'd definately say they're like similar. :o

Another thing is Carnelian did do some doujinshi like Code Geass and even Gundam Seed so you should expect that. She actually does have copyright for them. :D

Are done by the same artist or are the artist linked in any way that could explain it. But if not well you have a point there, the is now there is so much anime around it hard to draw something completely orginal, I have some problem when I make my own characters. But I must say that is a bit to similar.

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.