Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Friends? ... since the lies hurt... - Minitokyo

Friends? ... since the lies hurt...

page 1 of 1 4 total items

A too small bow exists between the love of my friend and me. With that alone boy speak 2, 3 times, since certainly she was ignoring my friend she noticed that she had certain interest for my. Today she has called me by telephone and she spoke to me with a slightly agreeable tone, they had told him one IT WILL LIE, that had seen me with laughing and reporting happily, clearly it is not true, I do not speak with and it would never do it, my friend did not want to say to me the one was that she said to him, but inside everything uncertain they said to him that he had written his name and my name close to in a heart, even not if it is true but she says that she saw it. Not who will be this person who invents so many bad things, as they say, the lie can hurt much more than the truth. Now this is a too serious topic.

moonescape

moonescape

Fallen Grace

I think I know what you're saying. :o

I wish I could tell you what to do, but I've never had a crush (love) nor has anyone had a crush (love) on me.

I'm not sure if it really makes you mad, but lying does make me mad. :angry: I hate lies especially I'd rather hear the truth even if it hurts. :(

I hope it gets better for you my friend! ;)

jeanie727

jeanie727

J E A N i E

ummmmmmm
is there anyway you can write it more...grammatically correct? i can't really understand..

The important thing was to love rather than to be loved. // W. Somerset Maugham
Signature

It is not necessary to understand it already, because already it is a past topic :)

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.