Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Own your own right hand girlfriend Midori!! - Minitokyo

Own your own right hand girlfriend Midori!!

page 1 of 1 21 total items

GundamZZ

Retired Moderator

GundamZZ

the invisible mod

Are u absolutely crazy about Midori no Hibi??? hahaha....if u are u can get urself a right hand girlfriend midori......hahaa....damn these ppl are good at making these things :nya:

http://www.minitokyo.net/upload/midori.jpg

Signature Image
*hugglez & kisses* <---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

roly-poly

floater

*thinks back to those pictures with the machine that helps you jack off*

its just a normal puppet...

Signature

GundamZZ

Retired Moderator

GundamZZ

the invisible mod

yeh...pretty cool huh....the series was just aired recently too....hehe...i'm sure alot of ppl will buy it.....kinda cute ^_^

Signature Image
*hugglez & kisses* <---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cloudnine

neko mimi modo~!

k...k...kawaii.. @_@

I would buy one if I had the chance~ ^^

o.O I dont like...... I'd rather NOT have a puppet on my hand... Dolls freak me out man! THEY FREAK ME OUT!

PTG

Firripu-Daioh

Quote by roly_poly*thinks back to those pictures with the machine that helps you jack off*

Ya just think in no time you will no longer need human contact XD

"If I went around saying I was an Emporer, just because some moistened bink had lobbed a scimitar at me,they'd put me away." (Dennis - Monty Python and the Holy Grail)

haha man this is almost as strange as the persocoms!!

UndyingShadow

UndyingShadow

Snake Eater

hey...I kinda like it....

Signature Image

Kev

Retired Moderator

Hannibal

hhahah, having a right hand as ur gf, thats really a nice doll :)

Limality

Limality

Sleeping Beast

That's...getting sick XD (no, it IS SICK) i mean, first the almost persocon thingy than that jack-off help hand thingy and then this right hand doll for selftalks XD

^_^

whoever buys it have fun :D

GundamZZ

Retired Moderator

GundamZZ

the invisible mod

hahhaa....i would buy one just for display purposes cuz midori is kawaii ^_^ but i dunno about talking to it....ROFL!! XD

Signature Image

i would deffinately buy one cuz that's just awesome. that's a product i honestly didnt see coming. maybe an action figure of seiji with her on his hand but not an actually puppet..... i love it :D

crazypanda

Work is my life! -_-''''''

If I have that doll, I think I might break it. I don't know. It's just a hobby of mine.

Signature

tele-fragd

tele-fragd

Cheeky Peach <3

Think of where you have to stick your hand in..... >_>
<_<
I suppose if you had this you could honestly say "I have my hand up my girlfriend's skirt constantly"

Homer: Pffft English. Who needs that? I'm never going to England.
Mr Largo: Lisa, do you find something funny about the word "tromboner"?
-------------------------------------

//My Anime Collection

Guts

Guts

Branded

I actully think the puppet looks interesting. I would'nt mind setting one on my desk or something, but definitely not on my hand.

LOL what would your family or friends think if they saw this...ahahh

Do You like my tight sweater? SEE how it fits my body.

Guts

Guts

Branded

I'd simply tell them its my girlfriend i assimilated onto my body after watching so called cartoons on t.v. And hope my family would'nt excommunicate me :(

Limality

Limality

Sleeping Beast

Quote by GutsI actully think the puppet looks interesting. I would&#39;nt mind setting one on my desk or something, but definitely not on my hand.

who said it has to be on your hand ? XD

ohohoho nooooooooooo that's just so wrong! what am I thinking XD *hitshimself*

heh, that's cute... and the idea of a 'right hand' girlfriend, after all the inuendo i hear involving the term right hand, if i said that i would so be laughed at, i'll save myself the ridicul, but it is cute =D

GundamZZ

Retired Moderator

GundamZZ

the invisible mod

Quote by Limalitywho said it has to be on your hand ? XD

HAHHAHAA XD XD sick limality ....sick!!

Signature Image

Zdenek

Zdenek

Bye bye~

I would put it on my hand, hide it and suddenly stick it out on some baka gaijins yelling ... *thinks* ...some Japanese sentence!!

OMG...liek I've bean banned cuz I'm n idiot. DUH ARMY GAME R0X0RZ!!1!!!!

page 1 of 1 21 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.