Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Just Dropping To Say Hello! - Minitokyo

Just Dropping To Say Hello!

page 1 of 1 4 total items

88resuri88

88resuri88

\(o ̄∇ ̄o)/ふあー

Hello, everybody! Just dropping by to say hello to you guys.
Here's a little about myself. I've been an anime fan for almost ten years.
I have lots of favorite anime and manga. Currently, I'm hooked up with Bleach as well as reading Detective Conan manga.
Well, anyway, it's great to be here and Nice to meet you all! :D

Resources Used: Tutorial: WickedAvis@livejournal; Brushes: WickedAvis@livejournal; Texture: DarinkaBranco

Hi and welcome to MT :) I hope u'll have lots of fun around here and I guess I see u around at the forums or something :D

Hey there.^-^
I've been here for a little while,but I still don't know everything here yet.X3
Well,I hope you have lots of fun being here,just like I do.^-^
I'm an anime fan for a couple of years now.I have a too big list of what anime I still should watch,lol.X3 (plus,I'm watching too many anime at the same time,which I try to stop,since it can get confusing,lol.X3)
Well,I'll be going then.^-^
~Kitsy~

Welcome to MT! Hope to see you on the forums! Remember stay active and make some friends :D

??

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.