Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Did Cagalli have a choice? - Minitokyo

Did Cagalli have a choice?

page 1 of 1 3 total items

this question came up in one of the many conversations I have with and online friend of mine. Every time it turns out to become an argument of some sort and most recently I got really close to smashing my mouse because of stuff he said about Cagalli (never been so angry and pissed off before, and I'm serious about everything I'm saying in this post)

Do you think Cagalli had a choice to become Representative or not following Uzumi Nara Athha's death?

pn0yvstyle

pn0yvstyle

The Terror of Death

I am more for that she didnt have a choice in the matter. If she had not, then we would see that Orb would have been under control of some sleezy politicians that dont really follow Orb's original ideals. Cagalli had a sense of duty to her father's nation and took up the task so that she could continue where her father left when he died. Cagalli is that kind of person.

ok so two for her not having a choice. Cause I agree that it's in her character to do so.

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.