Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 'ello all....... - Minitokyo

'ello all.......

page 1 of 1 10 total items

rika-shin

rika-shin

The pig... COMMANDS ME!

hello all...yes i am in fact a newb here, not a noob or n00b...just plain ol' newbie here...this site reminds me somewhat of dA[deviantArt] what with all the art posted on the main page here.. i am kind of new here..just registered some 5 seconds ago...>_>...so, what exactly is this whole site about eh? well i dont expect much, just to make some friends here if possible...suppose it be an anime based site, yes? anyone else here like higurashi no naku koroni, it be my favourite anime series i've watched in recent times...as if you couldn't tell by my username....suppose you could say i am a bit of a sadist >> i have myspace also if anyone is at all interested in that, i like games alot too, somewhat obsessed with the whole shin megami tensei series...but i may be getting off topic here..suppose this will do good for an introduction here, yes? just please don't mock me...i've had enough of that already, thank you for reading everyone, that will be all!

I wish my life had an 8-bit NES soundtrack.

Welcome to Minitokyo. ^_______^ Have fun.

Khano

Khano

Magic Angel

Welcome :), I hope that you have a great time here

Welcome to MT Rika-shin! I hope u'll have fun around here and dw, nobody's gonna mock u, that's nothing like us :)
C ya around :D

solidvanz

Silent Mercenary

Hi! Welcome to MT. Hope you always happy here and meet new friends. See ya!

You Get Hand-Gestured!

Ull

Ull

Memento Mori

Welcome to MT, rika-shin! :D
Hmm, a bit sadist? What do you imply?

Hope you enjoyed the Newest Shin Megami Tensei series: Persona 3.. :)

"Time will deliver us all to the same end..."

rika-shin

rika-shin

The pig... COMMANDS ME!

yayz, i got comments, thankyou alll....

Kikyo1986: thank you very much, i get enough of that over here unfortunately -__-, but thank you for your comment ^_^
Ull: mmm nothing much, just that violence and blood, excites me a bit at times.and yes i've been enjoying persona 3 verrry much so....mmmm

thank you all for your nice comments..and now i will take my leave.

I wish my life had an 8-bit NES soundtrack.

hey sup =0 welcome to minitokyo..... oh and... xD... higurashi ownz! xD i love it....... story is intense... kinda creepy too but its all good =) hope you enjoy your time here

priincess

priincess

?doing fun

hello too, rika-shin
have fun!

XD

Signature

Welcome to MT! Hope to see you on the forums! Remember stay active and make some friends :D

??

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.