Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 what do u do is life goes downhill? - Minitokyo

what do u do is life goes downhill?

is life currently in your favour?

YES!!!
1 votes
no
7 votes
neither
9 votes
going better XD
3 votes
worse then ever
6 votes
other
2 votes

Only members can vote.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 26 total items

makiyasha

makiyasha

the [*SUmmeR*] SweeTneSS~*

hello there fellow MTians ^^' (dont think thats a word O.O)

anyhows. . . question what do u do if life is not in ur favour?

for me i just keep on telling myself it will get better ^^' i know it isnt easy is it >___>;;;

oh yer and how do u fell like when it finally gets alittle better do u go oh good now its over or just it would get worst soon

so yer ^^'

~[ThE heVenLy FeeL [Of]*~ SummEr~*
Plz look at this scan if u like shishi doumei cross!
http://forum.minitokyo.net/thread/57427/scan-from-shishi-doumei-cross-gentlemen-alliance-cross/
Signature

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

For me I mostly meditate and relax my mind, body and spirit and in the end I start forcing myself to do things and before I know it everything is back, maybe even better, than it once was...plus once it's all over I know it will eventually happen again but it's no big deal, repeat, and move on it works for me all the time

BuBbLeS!

Signature

Family issues, school work, and sports take a huge toll in my life right now. My life couldn't be any worse.

Bumble-Bee

Bumble-Bee

I'm cute, aren't I?

I'll do whatever it takes to turn my life once again in my favor, of course.
Hmmm... First, I'll try to keep my head cool and relax (since being panic in this kind of situation is my bad trait), then, well, take it one at a time. ^^ Try to get help as much as possible.

mei-san

fuzzybuzzychicken!

well i cry 4 a minute then i jump and remember other ppl r in a worst situation then me! ^^

im proud2bazn!

Northy

Northy

Guys are human as well.

Cautious optimism is probably the best option, along with the will to make it better for yourself.

To quote the Mortal Kombat movie (of all things): "Despair is the most dangerous fear of all....."

reflect on what's happened and think on how it could have been better.

I usually think that all things happen for a reason whether or not we are aware of the cause, so I usually try to look back on my actions and try to reroute my next actions or just apply a little by of psycoanilisis to myself and kind of put a stop the current feelings I might be having and try to face the next day as if it were a whole new clean start . . . with very little goals to accomplish in very short time frames, so little by little I manage to start seeing things on the bright side again of course as those little goals are acchived. It's just a little mind trick, works for me.

ATAndTruong

ATAndTruong

More To It Then Meets The Eye...

I call friends and get them to cheer me up if it's especially hard. Otherwise, I just keep my head up and learn from any mistakes I made. Life's too short for me to be held back by one snag.

Signature
Ideas...without actions, are worthless.
Thanks to the wonderful k1ru for making my masterpeice of a webpage!

Try to set it right. If it fails(most of the time for me), try to move forward. T_T

joycev

joycev

the PS3 with boobs & personality

If you've hit rock bottom the only place left to go is up, so always look on the bright side of life and do your best to move forward. Everything will turn out for the best in the end. ^_^

Signature Image

If life is starting to suck, then...
I just go to sleep. When I wake up I feel better and just start all over.

THERE ARE SECRETS WHERE FAIRIES DON'T LIVE.
Saltici Comics : Salty: the Misunderstood Spider (updates every Monday)

sucks, .. XD owe 5 grand =0 .... to my dad.. can't reg to school cause needa pay 3 grand... and so on.... it was worse before actually.. i guess it got better

My life is one complication after another. Nothing ever seems to go the way i want it to go. There's always a plot twist or a character coming and playing me and sometimes no matter how hard i try things just keep on going the way they are. Sometimes i get real depressed but most of the time i get right back up and keep on fighting for a better tommorow. But like i said before sometimes i get depressed. Sometimes i feel like if i'm fighting an enemy that i can't win and that for every jab i score against him, he scores three left hooks. Somtimes i don't feel like getting up again. Sometimes i just want to lie on the canvas and let the count go to 10 and its not a matter of how hard the blow actually was but rather it was the fact that i keep getting knocked down without any sense of gaining any ground. And just when i think i'm at my limit and that this is the finale round something sparks inside me and i get up none the less and continue to fight.The said part is though is that i've been fighting for 17 years now going on 18. I figure the only time my battle is going to end is when i'm dead.

In order to obtain, something of equal value must be lost. This is the first law of equivalent exchange

i havent really think thorough on this question before, but i will strive hard to go uphill again

TessaLover12

TessaLover12

MT is My Home!

It's going better I guess, but I still got things I need to figure out

R.I.P. The King of the Ring Eddie Guerrero, and The King of Pop Michael Jackson
Signature Image
Courtesy of soujiokita

FutatsuNoNegai

FutatsuNoNegai

Our Utmost For the Highest..

Well,I just went through a downhill moment,when my life doesn't seem to be what it used to be and it never went better anyway.So many things to worry about that it caused me stress and broke down in front of my friends.Anyway,it is not going to be better neither is it going to be worse.

It doesn't hurt to have company by your side.

Start running up hill. If you give up, it's over. It is simple as that. It may not get better if you don't give up. But once go given up trying to go uphill, it's over. For me, I'll just move on, as I always did.

GearStalker05

GearStalker05

En Memoria

Things always seem down in this life. The moment they start to climb up, something happens that leads to a massive nosedive, like Fate is out to be a killjoy of sorts.

...The bad isn't what bothers me. It's not being able to talk about it with those around me. The second I do, I get in trouble for complaining when nobody wants to put up with it.

The problem is this: because of a current medical situation, the things I can do to endure the situation are quite limited. Constantly on call, having to drop everything just for one single person. No social life because I can't ever leave the house unless it's to run errands for the family, and even then I have to be back immediately or they get upset.

...oh well. Guess I should count myself lucky that things are only this bad.

Signature Image
You got what you wanted...but you got what you hate...

Life couldn't be any worse for me. I got alot of mid-terms to do and class projects to hand in. But my biggest problem of them all is that I can't find the courage or anything like to ask one certain girl out.... It's so embarrassing telling this, but it makes me feel better telling everyone.

I know what it's like for life to seem like it has taken a nosedive. Eventually things get better and you just move on with life. I had to make a difficult choice recently that was in a way a compromise, but I know in my heart that it is better than feeling miserable and stuck in a rut.

GreenRanger

GreenRanger

<==The Man under the Helmet.

Simple you don't give up and find something to fight for to make things go back uphill again. Most important admit you have a problem and seek help if you can't deal with the problem. e.g. counselling, talking to someone you trust about it.

Signature
You can't take my powers away Rita, I'm the Green Ranger!

supersay

supersay

Yo! Wass'up...?

Just think positively! Problems are the first sign of miracles.

xxcopyright

xxcopyright

::ObSesSiVe CoMpUlsIvE *WHAP*::

Even when life brings me down.. eventually it'll get better in time. I'm such a glutton for punishment.. believe me, at least 3 times a week, I've been to hell and back in less than a day. =] One problem after another.. something usually sends my back to that fiery pit of depression o.o

There's always something that brings be back down to earth though. I sit and moan about how nothing goes my way.. when it's really my own fault for creating all these problems in my life. Think happy thoughts. Do something to rid all that negativity away.. eventually life will point you to the right direction

Signature
Jimmy crapped corn.. and I don't caree

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 26 total items

Back to General Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.