Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Biggest "WTF" game collection disc I own. - Minitokyo

Biggest "WTF" game collection disc I own.

page 1 of 1 4 total items

One of my recent game purchases was a japanese import Saturn two pack with "Puzzle Bobble 2X" and Space Invaders. I could've just goten Puzzle Bobble by itself, but the two pack was only an extra five bucks, and I was curious about the SI Saturn game. I'm gonna tell you right now:This disc is absolutely pathetic. All it is is just 4 different versions of the original Space Invaders game. One is the original black and white version, one is the version with the 4 color bar overlay, one is the one with the moon backdrop from the arcade cabinet, and one has the sprites in color instead of black and white. There's also a VS. mode which to my knowledge I believe has all the graphics and sound re-arranged, BUT YOU CAN'T PLAY THAT MODE UNLESS YOU HAVE TWO PLAYERS! I hope this disc alone didn't cost too much back when it was released in 1996, because who would want to pay 40-50 bucks on a Saturn disc that has 4 different versions of the same exact game? Why couldn't they just include ALL the different Space Invaders games from over the years like "Return of the Invaders" or "Space Invaders '91" or "Space Invaders DX"? Instead you just get 4 variations of the original arcade game and a VS mode you can't even play without two players, and that's it. What a joke. If you really wanna play this version of the game though, don't get the disc by itself, get it in the two pack with Puzzle Bobble 2X, because it's not worth paying $20-30 for a single disc that just has 4 variations of the same game and a new mode that you can't play without two people.

LOL you can't... not laugh to this.... XD are saturns region code free or not 0.o.....
OH you should get that dracula X game.... for saturn...urr i mean symphony of the night but for saturn... cause you can use the girl =0

Sakura-Dust

Sakura-Dust

puppies that bite

LoL!
That's why hacking pwns!
You get what you want, if it sux, doesn't matter, you haven't paid for it!

Signature

Quote by Sakura-DustLoL!
That's why hacking pwns!
You get what you want, if it sux, doesn't matter, you haven't paid for it!

There was another SI collection for the Super Nintendo which was pretty much the exact same thing, only no "Re-Arranged" mode.

Quote by Nephilim07LOL you can't... not laugh to this.... XD are saturns region code free or not 0.o.....

No. You need an Action Replay 4 in 1 cart.

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Games | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.