Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 The Music to Your Anime - Minitokyo

The Music to Your Anime

What band/artist makes the best anime music?

See-Saw
4 votes
Asian Kung Fu Generation
0 votes
Yoko Kanno
4 votes
High and Mighty Color
1 votes
TM Revolution
0 votes
The Pillows
0 votes

Only members can vote.

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Eebleguat

Eebleguat

"Ouch!"

What band/artist makes the best anime music? If they aren't listed above, post the band.

I'd like to know what songs are your favs and why you picked the band/artist.

I like Yoko Kanno. Her style is so unique. Her music fit perfecly for Cowboy Bebop. She wrote the songs and performed them with The Seatbelts. I like Bad Dog No Biscuit, Tank, and The Real Folks Blues the most.

Signature
	Image New Stuff Coming soon!
check out http://kayashimagoof.deviantart.com for more of my art

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

I'm going with yoko as well she's a great and fantastic composer and she does great work with others within the anime as well, like for wolf's rain, cowboy bebop just to start a list of her work. Now don't get me wrong there are others out there that I like but yoko is my pick for composer whereas Steve Conte would be my pick for best singer for anime...just my opinion though :)

BuBbLeS!

Signature

Eebleguat

Eebleguat

"Ouch!"

What songs did he do?

Signature

I think it depends what anime you mean. I love both Yoko Kanno and See-Saw for example, but as they're two different styles of music then one might be suited to one anime while the other might not, and vice versa. I'd say in general, my favourite tracks come from See-Saw though.

Eebleguat

Eebleguat

"Ouch!"

It's hard to decide. It's the band/arist that suits the anime best and you can listen to it over and over again.

Signature

ROMEZ

ROMEZ

bringer of silence to the heart

i have to give it to yoko kanno, mainly because she has multiple feels to her music even a hip-hop feel to some of the tracks like get nine and so on it has to be her

chubbykitty

chubbykitty

LEADING THE CAT ARMY

A majority of my personal favorites are from Yuki Kajiura's See-Saw and all her other works. She's one of my top favorite composers of anime music. Some other composers (anime) I prefer are Yoko Kanno and Taku Iwasaki :)

temarigenius

temarigenius

~Motivation Please <3~

I vote for See-saw because Yuki Kajiura is in there~
She makes awesome songs~
Yoko Kanno makes good songs too~ But I didn't watch much anime with her as the music composer so I'm still not familiar with her songs~

Signature Image
dgrayman-black-fighters vampire-knight jigoku-tsushin-mt sword-shana-lily
"Within the Truth hides the Lie... Within the Lies hides the Truth." --- Rokudo Mukuro

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to OSTs & AMVs | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.