Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Goku vs Superman - Minitokyo

Goku vs Superman

Tagged under

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 7 total items

joycev

joycev

the PS3 with boobs & personality

I honestly dont know much about either Goku or Superman, but I do know that I like Goku alot more than I like superman. Plus, anyone who wears a speedo over spandex tights is bound to loose anyways.

Signature Image

rika-shin

rika-shin

The pig... COMMANDS ME!

waah!?!?!?, teh interwebz hav btrayed me!11!1!
another vs thread...
is it wrong that upon viewing the thread title i proceeded to laugh!? >.>
meh, i should just let it die, but maybe if i'm lucky they'll both self pwn themselves
he~he~

I wish my life had an 8-bit NES soundtrack.

Goku perhaps ^^ cuz' he is really strong! he can destroy anything! i don't think a planet is heavy enough for him to lift if he really want!>-<

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

Okay time to let this thread go the path of the dinosaurs. This thread isn't going anywhere near a discussion and I don't see it heading that way anytime soon.

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.