Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Start Getting Active - Minitokyo

Start Getting Active

Group announcement by various--ANME--fanfics

page 1 of 1 4 total items

ladestiny92

ladestiny92

We can protect each other

Hi guys...^^,
I know we have only small number of members in this group but I think we should start getting active now, ne?

Well, I have a few suggestions...
Maybe we should make a competition...fanfiction writing competition
Since I'm not that good in making wallies, I'm not suggesting any wallpaper competitions..yet
But if you want, I'll think about it...

My other suggestion is, we could put up one challenge every months for the members and anyone can accept it...It's a fanfiction writing challenge of course....

Well, those are my ideas...
All of you could PM me if you want anything else or have any other ideas for the group...
'Cuz I think this is the time we should attract more members, right?^.^

sincerely,
ladestiny92

Please join various~ANME~fanfics group...^^,

not a bad idea but i kinda suck so yeah.. but to others go for it its a good idea ill try to think of some things like umm.. well like.. well i cant think anything now but ill think of one unless i

Tenko-san

Tenko-san

The Destiny Warrior

I only do Original Stories.. Lol. Sorry, can't be active for 3 and half weeks.. I'm going overseas, so while I'm overseas I'll write my ideas down and re-type it when I get home.

ladestiny92

ladestiny92

We can protect each other

You write original too?
Me too...^^lol
I have a few original novels but sadly, can't publish yet...^^,
Okay, don't worry...^.^
I haven't got full response from everyone here so I think you won't miss anything much...lol
Well, can't wait to hear your ideas...^^,

Please join various~ANME~fanfics group...^^,

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.