Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei - Minitokyo

Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei

Tagged under Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Hachiko

Hachiko

The Akita on MiniTokyo

Currently this series is being viewed in my anime club at Long Beach State. Your thoughts on the series, guys?

Signature
To the brave otaku and MiniTokyo faithful, nothing is without moe.

KareiNoTenshi

KareiNoTenshi

I wanna be a pop star...

I have watched a couple of episodes. It's pretty fun and it's not bad, though it's not one of my favorites. Sometimes it just can be too weird for me. :sweat:

The sun will always shine for all of us.
Because God is watching over each and everyone of us.

temarigenius

temarigenius

~Motivation Please <3~

I watched3 episodes of it~ I think that it's really funny and cool XD And I'm going to continue to watch this anime~

Signature Image
dgrayman-black-fighters vampire-knight jigoku-tsushin-mt sword-shana-lily
"Within the Truth hides the Lie... Within the Lies hides the Truth." --- Rokudo Mukuro

IzumiChan

IzumiChan

Ano hi, kimi ga... mabushiikata.

I saw the first episode~ it was really strange, the ED was just soo scary~ xDDD
But, I'll see the second for sure! If it keeps being funny, then it's a score!~ :D

Signature
Newest Wallpaper: Sakura Squid~
I'm a member of: [KS] [AR] [CL] [CW] [FW] [HC]

AshuraYamato

AshuraYamato

Roger Rox!

I havent seen It yet. any tips on how to watch it?

-"Some say that the world will end in fire, some say in ice. From what I've tasted of desire I hold with those who favor fire. But if it had to perish twice, I think I know enough of hate to say that for destruction ice is also great and would suffice."
~Robert Frost~

I finished watching the whole series today. It was fun, I laughed a lot. But I think, the last episode doesn't close their story. Ok, it would be tough but after the 11th ep, I think they could have managed to do it :D

BTW, I fell in love with the ending. Good graphics and good music :D This whole anime is a lot of fun ^^

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.