Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 [RP] Search For The Destiny - Minitokyo

[RP] Search For The Destiny

This thread is full. If you wish to continue discussing this subject, you are allowed to make a new thread about it.

page 42 of 42 « Previous 1... 38 39 40 41 42 994 total items

jasmint285

jasmint285

Merlin's Apprentice

((I'm being ignored... T_T...))

Signature
Being emotionally hurt is like having internal injury where the agonising pain kills you slowly without anyone knowing...and you can put on a brave front and smile at everyone around you to hide the fact that you're suffering...
Oh why did you have to do this to me?

95Elizabeth

95Elizabeth

.:Breathe:.

((Jasmine-senpai ingnored me TT^TT I posted
Amaya: *does a twirl and they return to the real world* ...... Looks like the person went away.... *thinks* then... where's jas...? ))
Amaya: *suddenly hugs him*

Signature

solowind

solowind

I'm just a Patsy

Badar: "Eh?"

Faze: Grr. Now i got to protect a girl thats running away from me

4, 8, 15, 16, 23, & 42

95Elizabeth

95Elizabeth

Amaya: ...... *slaps badar and faze* useless useless boys! Hmpf! *stomps away*
Rosette and yamada: Ahh.... Probably we won't have to kill amaya anymore... Maybe she'll commit suicide! *looks calm*

Signature

solowind

solowind

I'm just a Patsy

*stays a little shocked from the slap*

Badar: "Fine!"

jasmint285

jasmint285

Merlin's Apprentice

((well I just left...what am I supposed to post to that?grab your shadows again?I mean leave as in already far away...))

Signature
Being emotionally hurt is like having internal injury where the agonising pain kills you slowly without anyone knowing...and you can put on a brave front and smile at everyone around you to hide the fact that you're suffering...

95Elizabeth

95Elizabeth

((You could use Elizabeth for a while... I totally forgot to use her! >.< ))

Signature

jasmint285

jasmint285

Merlin's Apprentice

((no...I don't use any other characters beside my own...))

Signature

*Thinks "What"*

Faze: Ah, don't do anything i wouldn't

4, 8, 15, 16, 23, & 42

page 42 of 42 « Previous 1... 38 39 40 41 42 994 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.