Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Hayate the Combat Butler - Minitokyo

Hayate the Combat Butler

Tagged under Hayate the Combat Butler

page 1 of 1 11 total items

Hachiko

Hachiko

The Akita on MiniTokyo

Since we are well into the series, I would like to know what people think of this series. Talk about it, and mark spoilers in case you want to share them.

Speak, MT netizens. ;)

Signature
To the brave otaku and MiniTokyo faithful, nothing is without moe.

I'm only up to episode 10 right now (slow on watching it and only heard about it pretty recently), but it's really funny and I like it a lot.

antonyo

antonyo

Marko

I like very much, this serie is great, the Hayateand Nagi adventures, and I am Maria Fan because she is wonderful, beautiful and very cute and the other characters are very funny.

La venganza conduce directamente al Infierno

temarigenius

temarigenius

~Motivation Please <3~

I love this series >< There's always a good series once in awhile~ Hayate No Gotoku is a really awesome series! XD
It's combination of comedy, action and romance~ A totally awesome combination~
I'm watching episode 29 now~ =3

Signature Image
dgrayman-black-fighters vampire-knight jigoku-tsushin-mt sword-shana-lily
"Within the Truth hides the Lie... Within the Lies hides the Truth." --- Rokudo Mukuro

I'm really fan of this anime, so cute and have a lot of parody, hahaha....^_^

i only saw a few eps, but i think it will worth a watch

the series is really fan and stands out for the craziest moments i ever watch in an

anime (the lost of parodies and the ridiculous of the situations)...

but i prefer the manga over the anime, i dont now why...

the series is really good i just finished it a few dats ago, and its worth wathin. cant w8 till season 2

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

I thought it was a cute anime, it wasn't the best in the world, but it sure enough wasn't the worst either ^_^ but cuchu is correct the manga is better in my opinion as well and I can't explain it either ^_^

BuBbLeS!

Signature

Yeah it's really awesome although little plot is involved.. just daily happenings with little link to each other. Highly anticipating season 2 too, anyone knows when it comes out?

Hachiko

Hachiko

The Akita on MiniTokyo

Quote by isoulreaperiYeah it's really awesome although little plot is involved.. just daily happenings with little link to each other. Highly anticipating season 2 too, anyone knows when it comes out?

According to this site it mentions something about September 16th. A resident translator would be most welcome to reveal this.

Signature
To the brave otaku and MiniTokyo faithful, nothing is without moe.

page 1 of 1 11 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.