Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 How Do You Like Your Coffee? Hot Or Cold? - Minitokyo

How Do You Like Your Coffee? Hot Or Cold?

How do you like your coffee?

Hot
37 votes
Cold
14 votes
Both
22 votes

Only members can vote.

page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 104 total items

gel-chan

gel-chan

Pastaaaa <3

Warning: Thread Maker is a Coffee-holic!

I just wanna know what you guys prefer in drinking coffee. I like both. I like to drink hot coffee, really relaxing. Perfect for cold days! I like to drink cold coffee too, mocha, cappuccino shakes! Yummy! XD

EDIT
By COLD meaning... Iced coffee. Not the one that's warm and gotten cold. In case you might be wondering.

Signature
"My last sig quote was rather plain so I changed it to something cool like this."
Wings-Lovers Administrator, Doujinshi-Support-Club Contestant & The-Ultimate-Coordinator Moderator

I like my coffee from hot to warm , cold is just sick.

scrapstyle

scrapstyle

Look! Behind You!

Hot by default. Then warm. Cold coffee that was originally hot will make me gag. The only time I can remember drinking cold coffee or 'iced' coffee was at Starbucks.

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

I have to state hot but I have had both and liked them greatly, but since it was so warm for a time I would get a cup of hot coffee then let it get lukewarm before drinking it...I just recently gotten into coffee I've actually learned it's great for people like me, I has asthma and it actually helps me breath better...I think I've learned too much from all those earlier years in medicine :)

BuBbLeS!

Signature

I honestly prefer hot coffee, but iced is perfect for a warm day.

Mnemeth

Mnemeth

Rider of the Currents

I prefer mine hot but I will drink cold coffees occasionally. Add some sugar and milk and its all good.

Do not interfere in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

I like my coffee hot with no sugar and no milk just add water.
a real mans drink.

when u wake up in the morning, then there's a hot cofee, that's real life!

I prefer hot coffee. But during the afternoons when there's no hot coffee I'll go with cold. It's ok as long as I have a cup of coffee to drink! :)

Soroga

Soroga

Is busy again

I like coffee warm, it's got more taste than when it's really hot ^_^ And cold coffee is good if you're drinking a rather sweet cup

^_^

of course I prefer it hot.

Hmm... i don't drink a lot of coffe, but i guess it depends on the weather. :D

Signature

I would like my coffee to be hot.
Becuase it soothes your whole body making it feel warm!
=P

Akarix

Akarix

Potato! :D

I usually drink hot coffee...
but it actually depends on the weather i guess...
iced coffee is nice also... especially if it is mixed with blended ice xD ahh yumyum... i wanna some cold coffee now.. xD

But to bad for me coffee makes me have stomach pain xD

Natsuki-MaiHime

Natsuki-MaiHime

"I have wait so long for this"

I like cold coffee :nya: I usually drink cold milk coffee in both hot and cold weather (I'm a weirdo person ^_^')

Signature Image
"Will you kill someone you love, because of love" - from Ga-Rei -Zero-
Visit my gallery: http://natsuki-maihime.minitokyo.net/gallery/
In love with Touhou series. :x

In fact, i like tea more than coffee. But if there is only coffee can be choose, I think I will choose hot coffee.

Hot coffee. ^_^
I like tea more too, but I never say no to coffee. ^_^

THERE ARE SECRETS WHERE FAIRIES DON'T LIVE.
Saltici Comics : Salty: the Misunderstood Spider (updates every Monday)

drastikhate

drastikhate

Plead Insanity

depending on the weather but i prefer hot

Chizeru

Chizeru

~Queen of Procrastination~

Usually cold coffee. Like a frappe. I'll sometimes drink it hot when it's cold, so I guess I like both. =D

Signature

darknym

darknym

NymCorleone

I love coffee, but I rather drinking it cold, because it has a better taste ^^

In the shadows... In the bottom of the sea.
I will find myself.
And you bastard, will burn in hell... jo jo jo

Both. I love Ice Coffee, and Hot Coffee. Mmm. But I generally drink Tea before Coffee when it's hot.

But when it's Ice Tea or Iced Coffee - I perfer Iced Coffee. Ice Tea isn't that bad though..

no coffee ><

TEA! Green, of course and and hot as it can be!

I like Cold coffee.Iced milk coffee^^But I prefer cold pure non-sweetened milk XD

hot! it's tastier!

page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 104 total items

Back to Shopping & Food | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.