Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Shakugan no Shana II: Episode 04 "The Anxious Girls" - Minitokyo

Shakugan no Shana II: Episode 04 "The Anxious Girls"

Group announcement by Sword-Shana-lily

page 1 of 1 6 total items

zaira

zaira

call me tuna!

Shakugan no Shana II: 4th Episode is out!
entitled "The Anxious Girls"

Episode 04:
On the way to school one morning, Yuuji urges Konoe to tell him anything that's troubling her, but Konoe's closeness to Yuuji isn't making Shana very happy. Gym class today consists of cleaning the pool, and Yuuji and Kazumi have the extra task of keeping watch over Konoe because of how she recklessly chases a butterfly around. They all end up getting soaked when Eita tries to get back at Ogata for spraying him with water. During lunchtime, Yuuji catches Konoe staring at the two lunches Kazumi and Shana made for him, so he offers her some of both. Kazumi is okay with this, but Shana is visibly irritated.....

to see full details about Episode 04
just click our group ava :D
sword-shana-lily

also you can now DOWNLOAD the episodes 01-04 + the MOVIE in our group page! ;)

i hope you guys enjoy! :)

Signature
soul-eater-shibusen sword-shana-lily tsubasa clampfans

hajimemizuki

hajimemizuki

~Forget everything~

Anxious Girls?I thought it was supposed to be Melancholic Girls.Nah,never mind...enjoy the show.....melon bread.....melon bread.

With my eyes,I'll watch over my future that had been set.With my hands,I'll rip my path and make my way.

zaira

zaira

call me tuna!

Quote by hajimemizukiAnxious Girls?I thought it was supposed to be Melancholic Girls.Nah,never mind...enjoy the show.....melon bread.....melon bread.

well i was trying to put that up as its title though its too long for the title characters limit.
but the meaning is still the same...i guess ^_^'

Signature

Alden

Alden

Lose the Pride.

Melon bread. LOL.
Must.... watch.... sub/dub/anything. But I must .... melon bread. Lol.

Click ----> Japanese Lover! ^_^

hajimemizuki

hajimemizuki

~Forget everything~

melon.....bread.......melon....bread.....me(...)

With my eyes,I'll watch over my future that had been set.With my hands,I'll rip my path and make my way.

zaira

zaira

call me tuna!

Quote by AldenMelon bread. LOL.
Must.... watch.... sub/dub/anything. But I must .... melon bread. Lol.

\

yup! you need to watch it! if you want to DL it you can just go to our page :D

Signature

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.