Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 TESSA or CHIDORI? - Minitokyo

TESSA or CHIDORI?

Tagged under Full Metal Panic!

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 18 total items

leonile

Silent Drifter

If you're in the shoes of Sousuke Sagara, who willl you pick between Tessa and Chidori?
:sweat:

Mnemeth

Mnemeth

Rider of the Currents

Thats easy, I wouldn't choose, I'd take em both. Mmmmm Tessa and Chidori and a harem, sounds good and like a lot of fun to have both of them around. Chirdori for the adventure and fun stuff and Tessa for the quiet moonlit nights and candlelight dinners.

Do not interfere in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

Perhaps I shouldn't answer if I'm a girl, but if I was Sousule, I'd SO choose Chidori. I hated Tessa from the very first moment I saw her >.< she's boring and her voice is so annoying! Grr.

Gressini

Gressini

Tokimeki No Hakumi

actually i prefer Ren-san of the student council,but if i have to choose one of those two i'll choose Tessa coz i hate Violent Girl like Chidori

'Signature Image'
Tokimeki No Hakumi

Tessa definately, Chidori is going to be the end of him lol

Signature

leonile

Silent Drifter

QUOTED BY Mnemeth:
Thats easy, I wouldn't choose, I'd take em both.

A harem is it? Will you include Melissa?
That'll spell trouble is it?

duno who to choose. both have their good points. but i think i would choose chidori.

psyaea

awakened

Actually I don't like both that much anymore because for the attitude. Chidori is too violent and bit loud, while Tessa, there are times when she's too annoying, yeah maybe with the sweetness lol.. But in terms of looks, I'd prefer Tessa...

Lacuslover81

Lacuslover81

One big and true lover of Lacus

I would pick tessa becuase I preferr her personality and how she is more than chidori.

A true lover of Lacus Member of Kira-and-Lacus-in-Love

Tessa!she's fun,cool & cute.

Chidori. shes funny, cute, and can handle herself in fights.

Imashitowareto

Imashitowareto

far away~~

Perhaps,i will choose Chidori!^^i think Chidori more suitable with him!one's is funny and optimistic!however the Sousuke is very slow-witted!^^so i will choose them to be together.

DarkIngram

DarkIngram

Urzu 7

I'll choose Kaname Chidori! =3

I like strong & energetic girls! :D

BlackSun

The Melodies of the Battlefield

Tessa, it's relaxing to have a cute and kind girl/woman waiting at home without the fear of dangerous flying objects, when Souske's slow thinking starts kicking in...after a long days work...

Kaname is the only girl for Souske. After all he only said that Tessa was a special person to him, heck my teacher is a special person to me but it don't want to date her!
If you remeber anything at all about FMP then you can see no other outcome than Mrs Kaname Sagara ^_^.

It should be pretty damn obvious that he would pick Kaname... hes in fact already done so in the novels (where he also rejected Tessa, sorry Tessa fans,) and it was already clear as day in the anime who hes in love with. Kaname is his world. It doesn't even require any attention to see how much Kaname means to Sousuke. He went virtually insane in TSR when he thought he couldn't be with Kaname anymore, and he didn't even have the will to live anymore when he thought that Kaname died. If that doesn't answer anyones question as to who Sousuke prefers, then your pretty much hopeless.

I really think that Sagara is best with Chidori. Sure she's violent but a strong guy like Sagara could handle that... Besides, Sagara thinks that he has no reason to live without Chidori...

secondo me

page 1 of 1 18 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.