Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Deletion od Clamp in The Wonderland II wall 2 y 3 - Minitokyo

Deletion od Clamp in The Wonderland II wall 2 y 3

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 4 total items

First I excuse me if my english grammar isn't very good. I'm froom Argentina xD But, i need to know why you deleted my submitions ^_^' And ask to return it T_T

Few days ago, Clamp in The wonderland II appeared in youtube. I saw it of course and, one friend of mine told me that there were 3 special walls too. So, i looked for them. And, when i found them in chibi yuuto journal i think that it'll be nice to share with others guys. Because of, for get this walls you need to play a game in the official clamp in the wonderland II site and... gets 27 codes >.> I don't know how to gets this codes if all is japanese OX..... It's a fact, few people'll be able to gets this walls xD. So, I sudmited them.

I committed a mistaket with the fist of this wall, I'm sorry, i didn't realize of it. It was my fault ^_^'. But... the others O.o... ? The others two: Clamp in the Wonderlad Wall- 2 y 3 are of HQ and the pics can see very well.

Really, I understad that you want this place has all HQ scan and art. I like too much minitokyo for this ;). But is this case, i ask you return this two scan i sudmited. Can it be?

Att. Enysha

Saikusa

Retired Moderator

Saikusa

~ scan-holic ~

1, It was a scan, not a wallpaper.

2, MiniTokyo only accepts High Quality scans. There is a size limit on scans (1,000,000 pixels). This gives other members high quality large images to use in their wallpapers.

3, One of the scans was made of hundreds of little images. Small pictures that are useless. None of them were 1,000,000 pixels in size. So I deleted it.

4, The other two wre deleted by another moderator, so I'll let them answer.

5, Chibi Yuuto is a guy, not a girl.

I said walls because that way they were called for chibi Yuuto himself and other peoples that i konw xD. But for me they are scans. So I sudmited in the right category.

I said that the first of them was a mistake I made xD, that i hadn't realized of it. It was'nt necesary that you stress it. I ask for the other two, not for this one.

And, about Chibi Yuuto... i've just corrected this when you told me xD. Don't you realize it? Anyway, thanks for answer saikusa.

Marissa

Retired Moderator

Marissa

Antisocial Butterfly

None of those scans had a single character (or even a group of characters) that met the minimum scan size requirement. The size requirement is for the usable area of the picture, those scans were full of dead blank space that bumped it (just barely) to the minimum size that the submission script will accept.

Signature Image
I used to be that bitch who deleted your pictures. Now that I'm gone, nobody is gonna delete your pictures anymore. Good for you.

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Deletion Appeals | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.