Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 devil may cry 4 goes premium - Minitokyo

devil may cry 4 goes premium

page 1 of 1 1 total item

rika-shin

rika-shin

The pig... COMMANDS ME!

Earlier this year, Capcom announced that its upcoming action game Devil May Cry 4 would arrive on the xbox 360 and pc in addition to the already announced playstation 3 version. A group of Sony fans took the news as a slight, and posted an online petition expressing demoralization at the move, and pledged not to purchase the game. More than 12,000 people added their names to the petition.

^^lol

Today Capcom detailed a Collector's Edition option on both platforms that might entice some of those 12,000-plus jilted gamers to pick up the game after all.

While most special edition games are offered at a $10 markup over the standard edition's new release price, the Devil May Cry 4 Collector's Edition is being offered for $79.99, a $20 premium over the regular version. For the extra Jackson, gamers will receive a couple extra discs, one with the first four episodes of Devil May Cry: The Animated Series (which will be sold separately for $29.99), and one for the PC that includes a "making of" feature, music from the soundtrack, concept art, wallpapers, icons, and screensavers. The Collector's Edition will also come packaged in a "steelbook" case.

Both the regular and collector's edition of Devil May Cry 4 are set to launch in North America on February 5 for the Xbox 360 and PS3.

I wish my life had an 8-bit NES soundtrack.

page 1 of 1 1 total item

Back to Games | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.