Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Announcement to all fans of Fruits Basket - Minitokyo

Announcement to all fans of Fruits Basket

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Hey everyone long time no see. This thread is mostly for the members of the group fruits-basket-fans that of which I am a member of but is also for all of you other die-hard fans of Fruits Basket that are out there. A while back I began writing a Fruits Basket Fan Fiction (which is the best way to describe it) and after more than two years of writing it I can say how that I have finally finished it. YEAH IT'S DONE! I want all of you die-hards and the other people that I promised to have a copy, read it and tell me what you think. All previous conditions apply and for all of you that are interested I will send you the conditions before I send you the story so please contact me through PM or e-mail Rubywolves1313@yahoo.com and we will go on from there. Thanks and thank you in advance. ;)

Signature Image
When you say its name out loud you can take away its power and some times end its life...

hajimemizuki

hajimemizuki

~Forget everything~

Fruits Basket fan fic?Sounds interesting.......I'll consider it.....hmmm..

With my eyes,I'll watch over my future that had been set.With my hands,I'll rip my path and make my way.

Idril

Idril

-:In love with Darkness:-

Looks nice! Maybe I read it. ^^

Your back? What in blue blazes?!

ITZ ALL GOOD YO.

Yeah sorry for my extended absence but my other obligations tear me away from all other things so, so sorry. Course I am not the only one that up and vanished Wing-suki, my sources tell me that you also vanished without a trace leaving the people that love you to wonder and worry.

Anywho, the FF is only for those that seriously want to read it and love the series that inspired it. The conditions are both old and new so at any time just contact me the ways I said before or just by posting in here and I will get back to you as soon as I can. Remember obligations and all and for all of you that really want to read it I will look forward to your views both good and bad. :)

Signature Image
When you say its name out loud you can take away its power and some times end its life...

That sound interesting! >_o<

look exciting for me!

heya Jeno-san its been awhile... XD

hmm fruit basket... I've seen it once... might as well watch it later on... hehe

wooo no se ke onda xD

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.