Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 If changes were constant.... - Minitokyo

If changes were constant....

page 1 of 1 9 total items

If changes were constant..
Why do we have to fall to the same mistakes all over again?..
Why do history repeats itself..

Because it only occurs to people who tries to look forward and not taking any stain of the past.. yet.. people never learned from it til they struggle in the depths of regret..

If changes were constant
If Life is given only once

Shouldn't we try not to waste it?

Give me another reason to fulfill my duty as an individual..

Do we need to care?..
Do we need to love so much?..
Do we need to expirience pain and suffering?..

For what?..

Just because this world is full of unanswered questions..

People are naturally stubborn. Its a fact. -_-

merged: 11-15-2007 ~ 03:07pm
Just pop in my mind though it really bothers me.. in some inda way.. ohh well..

Komaka

Komaka

Aoi Hime

Yes,we shouldn't waste life.Yes we should care,love and feel pain and suffering.We should care,so that we can feel others respect for us.We should love for love is the most deepest and important of human emotion,we can't feel how love is after death.We must feel suffering because it will makes us strong and may change your way of life to a better one.

Quote by KomakaYes,we shouldn't waste life.Yes we should care,love and feel pain and suffering.We should care,so that we can feel others respect for us.We should love for love is the most deepest and important of human emotion,we can't feel how love is after death.We must feel suffering because it will makes us strong and may change your way of life to a better one.

But how?.. its too hard to do even if its the simpliest thing in life.. Death sometimes push people to realize how much we waste our lives.. but in the end.. everyone of us is stubborn.. and fail to give a difference that could prevent suffering to others...

Life is both an ordeal and a blessing.

In the end, it's useless to try to decide we were put on this earth to experience love or anything similar; a more sensible way to consider it would be to look at what it is we feel like doing right at this moment - without really considering that we're alive.

Human emotion is not a reason. To experience all the human emotions is just a theory that some use as an obscure answer to the meaning of life.

We don't need a meaning to enjoy it though.

That's what I believe, anyways. I want to experience a powerful love. I want to overcome the pain and suffering that comes along the way. That's all there is. Does anything else matter?

Unanswered questions are so because nobody ever really needed the answers. They were just distractions for the people who lacked the conviction to just chase after what they felt like.

And no, don't try to twist it around and talk about crime when I say that. Philosophically, everyone is concerned with a meaning for living when the only thing that makes any difference is the enjoyment of being involved. The enjoyment for feeling like what you're doing is good without having to prove it's right in a totally roundabout way.

So, I chase after love and I don't let the painful things trip me up.

Life is for living, as Coldplay says.

cerealjoe

cerealjoe

The day we caught the train...

You know what they say, experience is when you can recognise a mistake when you make it again!

History will repeat itself because we, as humans, are too stubborn to learn but it's human nature and we should just get over it. In the end in a hundred years you'll be dead and there will nothing be left to regret.

Signature Image
What do you call a girl with a rifle in a corn field? A cereal killer.
In TARTIFLETTE we trust!

Komaka

Komaka

Aoi Hime

Have to say..Its a very complicated matter.All of it are based on you,and you alone.Just find the way of living you wish and thing'll be fine.

Eisritter

Eisritter

Cool As Ice

What's the point of living if history just repeats itself? For me its for seeing if history really repeats itself

history repeats itself since no one really bothers to learn from the past. it's true that they know what happened but they don't really consider it as the same with what they are facing now. there are times when there are those who wish to make a different decision but if no one is really supporting that person then it's back to the same mistake again. even if we try hard to get away from the same spiral, it's really difficult to move in a different direction... which is why history repeats itself

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Back to General Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.