Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Latest Userpage! Fatal Frame III - Minitokyo

Latest Userpage! Fatal Frame III

How do you think it looks?

Lovely
0 votes
Blah
1 votes
Fairly Nice
2 votes
I Hate It
0 votes
It's okay
1 votes
Give me all your cookies.
0 votes

Only members can vote.

page 1 of 1 3 total items

ArtificialRaindrop

ArtificialRaindrop

We're All Mad Here.

I've never submitted a topic here before, but then again, this is the only userpage I've truly been proud of. ^_^'

Its design is from the video game Fatal Frame III: The Tormented, but don't be deceived by the title, it isn't disturbing or anything like that.

My Userpage

Any comments, criticism, compliments, whatever are welcome! Also, I'd like to thank aqiaqua for helping me fix the top so that it wouldn't repeat across.

I also have a question: is it okay to make an account dedicated to testing userpage layouts? It wouldn't be for anything other than that, and I would link to it and make it clear that testing new layouts would be it's only purpose. I'd like to do that so I can make new browsing backgrounds and userpages for other people, and it would be easier than constantly messing with my own to do so. I think someone has done that here before, but I know it's against the rules for people to have multiple accounts, so I wanted to check on that first. Sorry for asking that here, but I wasn't sure where to do so, or who to ask.

Signature ImageYou can't live without the fire, it's the heat that makes you strong ~ Within Temptation, "Iron"
KHDownloads <-- Butterfly Chaser referred!

Angi

Retired Moderator

Angi

But it is not this day!

sooooo nice and blue! love it! XD
oh! where is the scan from? is really cool :nya:

Signature Image
This day we fight!

ArtificialRaindrop

ArtificialRaindrop

We're All Mad Here.

I'm pretty sure I found the original image on this site: Beyond the Camera Lens

Signature ImageYou can't live without the fire, it's the heat that makes you strong ~ Within Temptation, "Iron"
KHDownloads <-- Butterfly Chaser referred!

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Userpage Customization | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.