Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 How did U fell in love? What is that? - Minitokyo

How did U fell in love? What is that?

What is more important for a romantic relation to last?

Romance
3 votes
Mutual interests
1 votes
Attraction
3 votes
Spending enough time toghether
2 votes
Having space to breathe
2 votes
Other
4 votes

Only members can vote.

page 1 of 1 11 total items

I suppose every person in love would like to say how did they fell in love. I for one don't think I ever was in love. But what is falling in love? I think that the sure thing, when the partners have the greatest chances for lasting together till the end is the stable love that comes after a long period of being together.
So ... please share your romantic experiences so others may learn from them (including me).
May everyone find their other half!

Komaka

Komaka

Aoi Hime

Well,I first fell in love with my boyfriend when im in Junior High..I don't know why,he is just so different,and anytime I see him my heart beats faster...Then I try to befriend him,and I fell for him more and more.He is so kind,caring and calm..I don't have the courage to ask him out,it lasted until 2 weeks ago.Then a friend of mine inspires me to use my courage to ask him out..And then he said he also loved me and are also to shy to ask me out..And that's how we become couples..

Sulibres

Sulibres

Avert your eyes from the truth.

I first fell for a girl who's name I never knew. Often would I see her passing down the same sidewalk in the evening when the world was a bit quieter. Her presence always evoked something within me that I cannot explain, for certain feelings cannot be described by the limitations of the English vocabulary.

A part of me perhaps realized that it was nothing but a mere infatuation born out of a tired loneliness but still, such unwarranted feelings are blissful though they be pathetically hopeful.

But I think the greatest act I had committed out of this un-mutual affair was to reflect upon myself and know that like all good things they must eventually fade. So I let her be; a soft memory fondly thought of now and again, for it is often better to know that you were never responsible for the withering of good memories and that of the beauty you once loved.

hajimemizuki

hajimemizuki

~Forget everything~

Love...I closed my heart after I had to leave my first love due to her mother wishes but I've found a new one in a cute boyish girl who is active,sporty, that befriended me in school.
Truthfully,I don't really care about the on-going things around me neither was I interested in having care about anyone else,I like to be alone from time to time just to escape the society,taking breaks on my own timing in school to laze somewhere.

However,when I fell ill for a week...she came to me and help me recover(although it was a torture since I had to drink something wierd she made).My heart started to open up slowly and we began sharing our stories and I learnt that her parents had died years ago.
I felt sad for her.Days later,we briefly spoke and confess our feelings.My sole reason was to protect her and make her comfortable.

Now,we go on dates and some of the dates involves sports.The last game we played was 1on1 basketball and had my face smacked by the ball.She laughed but her kindness shows when she held my face in her hands and check for injury,apologising as she did that.....and because of her...I grew stronger each passing day..

With my eyes,I'll watch over my future that had been set.With my hands,I'll rip my path and make my way.

You've got to:

a) have good timing. If you each want different things, it's simply not going to work.

b) know what you want. If you don't, you're in no position to fulfill anyone's needs, let alone your own.

c) have the same intensity of feelings towards one another. If one person feels more strongly than the other, it causes a lot of tension and resentment.

I just fell in love this year when I met someone so special. That person is unlike the others and the world look so much brighter when I get the chance to meet him. Well, that love. XD

Ganjamus

Ganjamus

Insanity's Asylum

Well I met a girl over spring break and she made quite an impression on me. I couldn't sleep that night because she was buzzing through my head and it was weird because I already had a gf at the time yet I couldn't stop thinking about the girl I had just met. I didn't think about it too much and she confessed that she liked me about 4 days later but I didn't want to break my gf's heart so I became friends with her instead and not long after that my gf fell in love with another guy but I didn't mind because things were a little distant between me and her so we broke up. She thought I wasn't taking it good so she sent her sister to cheer me up (wth?) and I became infatuated with her so I started spending a lot of time with her. Something odd happened with me and I came to realize some things I hadn't seen before. It was too much to take at once and it resulted in a depression in which I then stopped wanting to be with my ex's sister because I wanted to be left alone and she didn't take it too well so we grew apart. It was at this point that I started to realize why I couldn't stop thinking about that girl, I had fallen in love. She started to grow on me almost immediately after meeting her and I thought we were just good friends. Stupid me didn't see it then and it was around 4 months after confessing my love for her that she confessed her's for me. I'm very happy to be with her and I don't want to be with anyone else :) It's been a little over 2 months since we've gotten together and everything is pretty much perfect :)

Signature in violation of the Signature Guidelines
^ In rememberance of the great siggy Milkiyo made me...

Nubes

Nubes

Blah blah blah!!!

well... i met a boy who had a friend... at first we didnt talk, only say hi, and how are you... then, a lot time passed and we were like uh the best friends ever... we talked till 25 of the morning, we were up and down together in college... then suddenly i started to think: what if u have the love of ur life in front of u and u didnt know? when i thought that his face came to my mind... that's when i knew i was in love with this guy...

now i am not with him anymore, since that 3 years has passed... now, i'm with such beautiful and lovely guy, and for him i feel this love, such a huge love that my heart aches when i see me without him, we have 2 years and 5 months (recently celebrated) together...

love sucks sometimes, but is pretty awesome the feeling...

dont miss it... :)

albinoblacksheep

albinoblacksheep

Rabbit in Headlights

I met a boy who we shall call James, because that is his name, at school when I was 13. Spent a day hanging out with him and a buch of other friends at a school fair thing, and knew I liked him, and just seeing him around school, within 2 months I knew that he was the only man I'd ever want to grow old with. I just knew it. And I've always gotten the feeling that in the end we'll be together, once we both feel like settling down. He feels the same way too, but both of us know we have way too much to learn yet ^^... but yeah, I fell in love with him, and though the sense of love has changed as I've learnt different things, the constant thing is wanting him to be the only one with whom I will grow old, and knowing that no matter what, I will always find a way to support him and care for him.

bokuwacherries

living good

erm.. at first being together with him was just nothin to me.. i din knew i would end up loving him so much.. errmmm, i'll use K as his name..

when we first met, i have just broke up with some so-called "boyfren".. K was a fren of my friend's boyfriend.. we met in a theme park and we played together.. we exchanged number and after a few days of 18 hours texting, K asked me to become his girl.. i was depressed because i have just broke up, so, without much thinking, i replied yes to K.. (of course i don't have much feeling on him that time) after a few months being together, we started to understand each other and started to have feelings on each other.. we broke up once caused by some reason, but not long after, we get back together and has continue until now.. guess our feeling has evolve into love after travelling through three years time.. in these three years K has been my biggest support, without him i don't think i would be here anymore.. i really owe him much so love is all i will give to him and he has been doing the same.. of course, i have help him much too, if not i don't think he will learn a lot of things. he was really shy before i'm with him and now he's much more better..

what's most important is:
1. honesty between each other
2. trusting each other
3. supporting each other
4. loving and caring each other from the deepest of your heart

yup, i think that's what brought me and him through all the times we had, sweet and bitter.. :)

live life to full!! <the ultimate motto>

When I was in tech school, friends of mine were fond of chatting on the web. They decided to organize meetings for people of our city, once a week, so that they could put a face on the names. They decided to drag me there (even though I don't like chats and didn't knew anyone beside them). Anyway, politely I decided to follow them, at least a few times. This went on for almost one month. By then, I had decided to quit going.

Last time I was to go, I was a bit early. We were in a bar, so I went to order something to the bartender. Then I saw this girl, looking a bit lost, one head shorter than me, jet black hairs. She had been invited by some guy to this small meeting and had finaly agreed to go.

In the end, we spent most of night speaking to each other. We were like two faces of the same coin, different in so many points, and crafted to be bound by the same core. Two days later, we became a couple.

As for what seems to be important, I could only copy what bokuwacherries wrote.

page 1 of 1 11 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.