Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 the most wonderful dumping in anime/manga - Minitokyo

the most wonderful dumping in anime/manga

page 1 of 1 14 total items

i hope the subject of this thread is clear for everyone? if not, i mean that i want to know who, in your opinion, got dumped the most tragicaly ( for him ) but very funny ( for us ) !

"The third principle of sentient life is the capacity for self-sacrifice, the conscious ability to override evolution and self-preservation for a cause, a friend, a loved one." Quote from Babylon V

I have no idea. I haven't seen someone get dumped.....yet :)

If beauty is only skin deep, get the best skin XD

lordfan

lordfan

Lord of Winds

the first one that comes to mind are those in hana yori dango

second one...it's not an anime, manga. Mint to Bokura I think is what it's called. That one was hilarious. The same girl gets dumped by like 3 different guys.

I think in terms of most tragic, it should be Saguragi in SlamDunk...he got dumped by 50 girls in One day...hehe

i agree for sakuragi XD i remember his face and his song... lol

"The third principle of sentient life is the capacity for self-sacrifice, the conscious ability to override evolution and self-preservation for a cause, a friend, a loved one." Quote from Babylon V

Quote by soryanei agree for sakuragi XD i remember his face and his song... lol

LOL! I remember that. Sakuragi definitely is one that was funny as hell. Even the song.........ROFL :D

yeah... i had laugh to death at this song, i remember like it was yesterday ^

oraoraburning

Ora, Knight who say Ni

i like each time Naruto asks Sakura out :)

the weaker the dog, the louder the bark. And i'm sooooooo loud!

Quote by oraoraburningi like each time Naruto asks Sakura out :)

Besides these humourous dumpings, I can only remember the Midori no Hibi one..

and that wasn't that great/dramatic as well =\

oraoraburning

Ora, Knight who say Ni

i'd find it tragic if a guy i loved treated me the way Sakura treats Naruto!!! But ok, i'm gonna search for something else... ( XO oh god... i'm using my brain... headache.... aaarggggghhhhh....)

you're right : sakura treats naruto so bad in the beginning but not now, she has matured a little and re-thinks her opinion of him. it's already great because naruto can be a real brat when he wants to... lol ^^

oraoraburning

Ora, Knight who say Ni

yep, that's why i love him!! By the way, i still can't think of a dumping... I wanna find one!!! Aaaarrrrrghhhhhhhh it's so frustrating :angry: !!
I'll come back with something one day :hmpf:
It's not THAT important... :D

Quote by oraoraburningyep, that's why i love him!! By the way, i still can't think of a dumping... I wanna find one!!! Aaaarrrrrghhhhhhhh it's so frustrating :angry: !!
I'll come back with something one day :hmpf:
It's not THAT important... :D

i look forward to see what you'll say ^^ i like naruto the best too : he is really something !!!

does manaka & tsukkie in ichigo 100% count?

lol i kinda forgot wot happened but manaka's pretty sad... its like pick one already :O

page 1 of 1 14 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.