Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 I have a secret......Im not human < Im a PureBlood Vampire> - Minitokyo

I have a secret......Im not human < Im a PureBlood Vampire>

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Its true that I crave 4 blood , I thirst 4 it and my hunger is always killing me inside , some days I get by fine, other days I dont......I got made in2 a Vampire , now im always thirsting 4 it, I sometimes sleep it out, and other days I stay locked in my room and dont come out unless I have 2 go 2 the bthRm . I sometimes get headaches and drool and my hands sometimes will turn in2 sharp fingers that can cut like knives. And at night If im not asleep then I will cradle <or even !> put myself in a tight ball <fetal position> and crush myself.

Painful huh ? thats how bad it is 4 me , today I got lucky , I didnt have any problems with my blood thirst. If u have problems like that, post them here or if u want 2 leave comments,and etc. go right ahead, but be warned I dont take kindly 2 flaming and my anger is short-tempered. So plz , NO FLAMING .

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

I'm a balanced HLV so I know what you're going through, it just so happens mine happened at age seven and not at your age, trust me you must come to terms with it or it will drive you insane you can't allow it to consume you...you might want to do some reseach and the likes it might help you gratefully, mine came from trial and error long before I ever got close to a computer...at least these days there is more capable means of research :)

BuBbLeS!

Signature

I won't flame you. Talking challenges don't amuse me. But this thread should be moved to the motherf######### chat lounge. The entrance lounge require one thread per new members. SO thats it lassey.

ITZ ALL GOOD YO.

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

they'll probably either move or lock the post, they are new so sometimes they are nice hehe

BuBbLeS!

Signature

hey are you taking drugs lol. ok in anime if there is a fight and no blood and bloody situations sometimes are very good but trying to make yourself think in to a vampire is not right anyway my dear just indulge yourself in activities sports will be good for you something that should make you tired that will channel your focus .

happyflamming bye and takecare of yourself .dont hurt yourslef ok bye

Ganjamus

Ganjamus

Insanity's Asylum

Are you sure it's bloodthirst and not... thirst? The headaches might be coming from dehydration >_> The rest are hallucinations... I hope... <_<

Signature in violation of the Signature Guidelines
^ In rememberance of the great siggy Milkiyo made me...

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

Erm right, this sort of subject matter is a bit too weird to be discussing on MT.

Furthermore the entrance lounge is only for members to introduce themselves. All other threads must go in their proper section.

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.