Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 vista kitty - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 2 total items

minianimegirl

minianimegirl

the canadian anime freek

this is a wallpaper i just finished and its a bit better then anime dance inside vista well i hope you enjoy

vista kitty wallpaper

all comments are welcom

Okies~ that's a nice attempt, but there are several things that bother me about your wall:

- First of all, why in the world did you choose to make a "Vista Kitty" wallpaper? Windows Vista and anime have absolutely nothing in common [...and Microsoft is evil, too >.>].
- The character extraction is fairly good, but one can see that the stock that you used is pretty low-quality [blurred outlines and/or colors]. When making wallpapers, it's important that you use a high-quality stock.
- The background... *sigh* To me, it looks plain. *Too* plain. It's basically just two gradients over a black background. You should try spending more time in planning and doing your background - that's one of the most important points when making the wall.
- Finally, the text... For one, why did you use such bright colors? It stands out, of course, but it stands out a *bit* too much - and that's not good. As for your signature in the bottom, you can barely read it.

The only advice I can give you at the moment is to try out as many tutorials as you can, catch the basics, then develop your own style. Lots of luck! *hug*

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Back to The Sandbox | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.