Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 UK/African Romance Scams...please share your experiences. - Minitokyo

UK/African Romance Scams...please share your experiences.

page 1 of 1 7 total items

I have been involved online for about 1-1/2 years with 2 females in Nigeria and 1 in England. While I feel I have gotten to know them pretty well and we all seem to have strong feelings for each other, I can't help but think I am being scammed by them. I guess its simply that I am having troube trusting them totally. I would like a to meet some one who is marriage minded and willing to come here to the US to be with me....but I am just not sure of their sincereity.

Please share your good and bad experiences as I am sure I could learn alot from others. Thanks so much.

sailorchiron

sailorchiron

Memories of Eliteness

Oh dear. Well, if you ask someone to come to the US to meet you, she'll need money. And once you give her money, and she comes to the US, and marries you, she'll be a citizen and can ditch you with your hard-earned money. Be careful! How old are you? If you're young, HOLD OUT until you find someone closer to home!

Ripping walls? You're headed to Banned-ville.
Signature Image

ASH-Hikari

ASH-Hikari

I miss you MT <3

I agree with sailor-san; if you're not sure you should probably wait to meet somebody that you know in person. There are a lot of scammers out there; you have to be careful.

Signature

EternalParadox

Retired Moderator

EternalParadox

.:Enigma Mod:.

When you're involved with 3 different women at the same time, aren't you the one with sincerity issues?

EternalParadox
Previously the Forum, Vector Art, and Policy Moderator

Well, its now down to two women, one of them asked me for my checking account number....so that kind of lets me know where her head was at. So the one I was chatting with in the UK is history. As far as the other 2 go, "being involved" is no more than being online with them. They both seem like nice women and we have been chatting for over a year. Yes, I do have some feelings for both of them, but there has been no really serious talk yet.

merged: 12-14-2007 ~ 07:32pm
Also...have looked around lately at the US girls, (which is where I am.) At one time it was the guys who wanted nothing but sex with no commitment, now its the women here who dont want commitment. I am 52 and tired of finding women who do not want to commit. At least the foreign women I have met still seem to have morals and a sense of relationship and want commitment.

cerealjoe

cerealjoe

The day we caught the train...

How about going outside and meeting people in your area? Isn't it more likely you'll find people that way?

Signature Image
What do you call a girl with a rifle in a corn field? A cereal killer.
In TARTIFLETTE we trust!

I have tried meeting women in public place, ie, malls, stores, diners, even at work. They are either too old or too young or too married. And the ones that arent married, dont want to be in a commited relationship. Have tried many of the dating sights and found the same thing.

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to General Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.