Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Naruto chapter 382 SPOILER! - Minitokyo

Naruto chapter 382 SPOILER!

Tagged under Naruto

What do you fell when you know this SHOCKING truth ?

SHOCKED!
0 votes
Pleased. Not suprise much. I guest so anyway
4 votes
Angry and JEALOUS!
0 votes

Only members can vote.

page 1 of 1 5 total items

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MMMYYYYYYYY GOOSSSSH!
I can not believe it! Naruto is truely the fourth Hokage SON?
NO NON NO NO! How could a kid like THIS can be the son of such a great great great man like THAT! No A WAY!
Come one people, say something about this shocking true!

Heaven-Phoenix

Heaven-Phoenix

Chinmoku no Tenshi

Em...was it that shocking? I believe the fact that Naruto is Yondaime's son was hinted way back before the 3-year jump. It was even further clearified in chapter 367 of the manga.

Well, a great man doesn't necessarily will always have a great son. History has proven this. Although some emperors were great and successful, their son resulted in the kingdom's downfall.

Doesn't mean I think Naruto is horrible or anything. I even support Naruto being Yondaime's son. Just stating some facts.

But even that fool - eh sorry, I dont like him very much - doesn't even know who were his parents. It seemed like he did not even try once to find out who they were. What will happen to HIM when he knows it, I wonder ?
By the way, Naruto looks like his mom much more than his dad. And what kind of Godfather doesn't tell the kid he named anything about his parents ? SHEEEEEs, Jiraiya is so gonna die in the next chapter anyway. He have this name when he was eating RAMEN ? Oh people, you can see how cruel life is sometimes... One man's name - which he will have to keep the rest of his life was decided when a no good old man who only cares about women eating ramen.....T__T
http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z115/Hippo1993/Naruto_382_pg09.png

Heaven-Phoenix

Heaven-Phoenix

Chinmoku no Tenshi

Well, as you said, "something" might happen to Naruto if he realizes the truth about his parents. We're not sure about what this "something" might be, since there are a lot of possibilities. However, if Naruto ever starts to think about his parents, it'll most likely interfere with his goal to become a Hokage. That's one probable reason why Jiraiya and others never really bothered to tell Naruto about his parents. Also, Naruto has never lived with his parents before, so he probably doesn't know anything about parental love, so he never thought about it.

lolz, you could be right about the naming while eating ramen, but hey, people have different views about things. Yondaime and Kushina probably just liked the name 'cause the character in Jiraiya's "autobiography" storybook is how they wanted their son to be like. It's also a name chosen by his teacher Jiraiya, a person who Yondaime see's as a great example of a Shinobi (assuming you ignore Jiraiya's perverted acts of course), therefore Yondaime and Kushina thinks it's a great and fitting name for their child.

shinshinovi

shinshinovi

Non-Descript Living Organism

Why not a better topic like the RINNENGAN?
I mean, Pain/Nagato(?) never revealed it's true ability, and the fact that Tobi/Uchiha Madara seems to be able to "control" him. What about Jiraiya's claim regarding this "Godly Eye / Mother of all Doujutsu" eye?

Regarding Naruto, I got a funny feeling he would be able to use the full extent of the 9-tails' power against Madara, with Sasuke and Sakura helping him, of course.

Besides, Naruto has just surpassed his father. Eeehhh? No kiddin`? No, not kidding.
Rasenshuriken.

Sparda's missing Teacher. No MSG added. pH 9.5.

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.